Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dediserve Special LET VM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dediserve Special LET VM

Cloud Machine 512MB
1 Intel Xeon E5 CPU - 512MB RAM - 15GB SSD - 10GB Snapshot Space - 100Mbps Internet Uplink - 750GB Monthly Transfer - 24/7 Support

Choice of any location, huge range of templates, including Windows* and FreeBSD

All for just $5 per month!

Direct Cart Link https://manage.dediserve.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=1

(* license fee may apply)

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Cool will grab another of these, after testing a few on the first offer I ended up cancelling wrong resources, was in a rush as I headed of for a week in the sun and made a mess of what I was intending to do..

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • I will be getting a few of these for sure.

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • dediservedediserve Member
    edited November 2014

Watch out for our launch in Singapore coming soon - will be great deals on offer then too (about 16 days!)

• Sweet deal :P

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • I got in on Dediserve's last deal and I've been super impressed with them! I highly recommend Dediserve to anyone looking for great performance and stable cloud hosting for production (or just to mess around with!).

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • Thanks for the feedback :)

• Just ordered. Have to say: nice performance! But why does free and htop tell me only 342MB ram?

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • dediservedediserve Member
    edited March 2015

Our platform defaults to hot add/ remove of ram and cpu which needs a small kernel reservation.

If you are happy with a reboot when you scale just drop us a support ticket and well disable it for you to reclaim the ram.

• nexusrainnexusrain Member
    edited March 2015

It's no problem. Was just confused a bit :) great server so far! The loadtime of my blog is now not even 800ms anymore (without any caching and including SSL handshake!), tested from NL with Pingdom and server in Frankfurt.

Thanked by 1dediserve