Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone with SYS-IP-5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Anyone with SYS-IP-5

AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

Hello,

We are waiting for the server more than 2 month ago to be available in stock, but seems SYS/ovh are never available with such servers.
If there anyone with such plan which want to sell it, location EU/FR prefered. SYS-IP-5

Cheers

Comments

• I am the proud owner of one of them. They do go very quickly. It took me nearly a month to secure one, and its just about checking every 20 mins or so...

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@SNetworks1 said:
    I am the proud owner of one of them. They do go very quickly. It took me nearly a month to secure one, and its just about checking every 20 mins or so...

Its strange, i add a notification stock script but noone is free all the day to check their damn stocks!

• @AlbaHost said:

It is a tricky one... I just got it by chance to be honest, I was sure it was a glitch when I saw it so ordered quickly before someone else did... Luck is all you can hope for.

• I've got one too, lately in july... it took nearly two months, had a monitoring script running and checked the page itself randomly, before I got lucky ;-)

• I will have one available in a couple of days..... if one still is looking for it :)

This discussion has been closed.