Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

** Blackfriday Deal ** 16-32GB , /27 IP Range , 128GB SSD , Xeon E3-1230v2 or better
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

** Blackfriday Deal ** 16-32GB , /27 IP Range , 128GB SSD , Xeon E3-1230v2 or better

Looking for this .. give me a BLACK FRIDAY Deal for
monthly or yearly payments . .blow my socks off :)

Comments

• Whats your target price?

• I think he is thinking of LET price: under $49 :lol:

Thanked by 1ivanh
  • @nhocconan .. as long as we are on LET i am sure each on of is thinking LET prices whether buying or selling
    and if we are not we should be ...init ?

• @dammugly: I think the /27 IP range with that specs might not be able to fit the LET price, at least I have never seen such deal :-)

• @nhocconan .. you never know when the black friday gods may smile upon you :)

Thanked by 1arpanjot
  • ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

I can do something for you.

• @ernie .. nice .. i am all ears man .. ping me on PM please with what you have
    @markturner .. pmed you

• I responded - but no response

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

@Ernie said:
    I can do something for you.

Is that HVH's Ernie?? Anything special with Atom C2750 ?? :)

• akzakz Member
    edited November 2014

is this gonna be another thread of ops that goes nowhere?

• biuletech said: Monthly fee = $125

Ouch! what a ripoff

• o_0

I shoulda waited for Black Friday. I underestimated LET's community

• @TarZZ92 - I am sure the 32 ips will be used for email marketing, will be blown off in a couple of days, and I wont be able to use them for 5-6 weeks. Thats the reason for that Price !
    If the dedi won`t be used for email marketing that the fair price would be 60 Bucks

• It will be used for email marketing ;-)

@TarZZ92 said:

• email marketing = Spam

• I can do E3 machines, but they won't be under $100

• dammuglydammugly Member
    edited November 2014

@akz said:
    is this gonna be another thread of ops that goes nowhere?

you got a thing for OP ;-)

• @biuletech said:
    TarZZ92 - I am sure the 32 ips will be used for email marketing, will be blown off in a couple of days, and I wont be able to use them for 5-6 weeks. Thats the reason for that Price !
    If the dedi won`t be used for email marketing that the fair price would be 60 Bucks

@bluetech ..you are sure are you ? wanna bet ?
    i have vps with prettymuch every single leb provider and have yet to get even 1 complaint like that ( sending outemail spam )
    so just because you dont understand something , doesnt mean you cant learn something new , instead of making absurd claims.

thanx

• JonchunJonchun Member
    edited November 2014

@dammugly said:

Well then? Enlighten us with the usage of the server so that we can make more accurate suggestions.

• How many sites would you host on 1 ip ?
    what if you have 100s of sites with less traffic ?
    why get multiple hosting accounts when u can run a few hundred on 1 server with vestacp
    this is probably my 3rd or 4th dedi going live

does that satisfy you ? probably not .. but then again what does these days to people

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited November 2014

Um. SNI my friend. You only need 1 shared ip to run '100's' of sites now. Just because you have a lot of sites or have a bunch of different sites which you want to use SSL on, this is not a valid justification for ips any longer. In most cases you shouldn't need more than a /29 on a shared server unless you are just taking advantage of your customers by selling them ips at $2-$3 each to make some extra profit, as independent ips are not needed to host a site with SSL or otherwise anymore.

inb4SEO

Cheers!

Thanked by 2linuxthefish fusion
  • You can easily run hundreds of websites on a single IP as @TheLinuxBug mentioned. There is absolutely no justification for using a /27 unless you plan on swapping out IPs because you're planning for the case where you get blacklisted for spam. That's why everyone here is accusing you of being an "email marketer." If all your sites are truly low-traffic and legitimate, nothings going to go wrong with having just one IP. Next, You're asking for an E3 + a TON of RAM for a site that's only going to be handling "100s of sites with less traffic". Tone it down if you're just looking to host websites and you (might) get something under $100/month. Look into something like a Xeon L5420!

• NameCheap is going to be having a Black Friday special on their dedicated servers. It will be $48.88/mo (but I can't say for sure if that's recurring or first month only) and all their servers are running E3 1240v3 or better. How it will work is one of the servers will be picked at random and delivered to you, so you won't know for sure what CPU you get, how much RAM or what hard drive (but there is a chance you get the specs your asking for).

You will also need to pay extra and provide justification as the dedicated servers only come with 2 IPv4 addresses. The IP addresses are $2/mo each though so that will be about an extra $60/mo for a /27.

• @ub3rstar said:
    NameCheap is going to be having a Black Friday special on their dedicated servers. It will be $48.88/mo (but I can't say for sure if that's recurring or first month only) and all their servers are running E3 1240v3 or better. How it will work is one of the servers will be picked at random and delivered to you, so you won't know for sure what CPU you get, how much RAM or what hard drive (but there is a chance you get the specs your asking for).

You will also need to pay extra and provide justification as the dedicated servers only come with 2 IPv4 addresses. The IP addresses are $2/mo each though so that will be about an extra $60/mo for a /27.

LOL your deal was sounding too good to be true with $50/month for guaranteed E3 1240v3+ and then boom you hit us with the extra $60/monthly for IPs. haha. If that price is recurring though.. I might have to pick one up...

• thank you all .. pretty knowledgeable folks here

• dammuglydammugly Member
    edited November 2014

having said that .. does anyone have the deal i need .. talked to markturner , anyone else ?
    ohh and before i forget ...if anyone has any "concrete" evidence of the "host 100s of sites and it doesnt affect rankings" i would love to see it .. not anecdotal evidence .

• @dammugly said:
    having said that .. does anyone have the deal i need .. talked to markturner , anyone else ?
    ohh and before i forget ...if anyone has any "concrete" evidence of the "host 100s of sites and it doesnt affect rankings" i would love to see it .. not anecdotal evidence .

Have to say "LOL"

It seems that you're one of those who think that hosting websites on dedicated IP is appreciated in SEO factors.

• say LOL .. say what you want boss :) its all good

i am not going to tell you how to do your job , i know better .
    but like i said .. show me data and i will eat crow ..till then we are just measuring dicks across the tubes ;-)

• @MSPNick said:
    I can do E3 machines, but they won't be under $100

They in the UK?

• wychwych Member
    edited November 2014

@dammugly said:
    if anyone has any "concrete" evidence of the "host 100s of sites and it doesnt affect rankings"

How many sites do you think GD or 1&1 put on shared IP's that rank?