Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

peakserver 's ticket is so slowly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

peakserver 's ticket is so slowly

I found an Peakserver vps promo on WHT.And i buy it.But the WHMCS JUST thought it is fraud.Is it just because i am an Chinese?and i open a ticket in WHMCS.But the staff is so slow that it still no reply after a day..what do you think of that?

Comments

• Usually, sales doesn't work 24/7. Give them sometime (2 - 3 days) and if they didn't reply, you should open a dispute with PayPal.

• Welcome to LowEndHelpDesk @bjrjk. Your call is important to us, please wait while i attempt to connect you to an agent...

Your patience is appreciated, unfortunately all agents are currently busy, you will be forwarded to our voice mail box and one of our agents will attempt to call you back as soon as possible.

• no.i haven't pay.

• when i come into the billing page to pay,it says 'cancelled' i cannot pay..

• then i return to the WHMCS it shows fraud....

• 3MHoster3MHoster Member
    edited November 2014

@bjrjk said:
    no.i haven't pay.

In that case, just wait for a reply and if they didn't reply, just find another provider.

• As mentioned earlier probably their sales does not work 24X7.

I guess you placed order on weekend or after fridays work hours were over.
    I suggest give them time till Monday in case they just work during weekdays.

Regards

• @The_creator said:
    As mentioned earlier probably their sales does not work 24X7.

I guess you placed order on weekend or after fridays work hours were over.
    I suggest give them time till Monday in case they just work during weekdays.

Regards

but they have list on their page:24x7x365

• @bjrjk said:
    but they have list on their page:24x7x365

Do you really believe everything you read on the Internet?

• @bjrjk

Companies sometimes shows the timing for technical
    support which is generally 24x7 but may not apply to sales.

That might be the case here I guess.

Regards

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

If they use Maxmind or similar systems that probably set your order as fraud.

Proper way to handle this as a customer is to open a ticket with billing/sales and ask how you together can resolve the situation.
    Depending on company the reply time could be anything from 5 minutes to 3 days (if weekend or Canadian holiday :) ).

If you are in a hurry and can't wait, try somewhere else. If the website says 24*7 it is usually tech support and not sales.
    Smaller companys might answer a sales ticket even on a weekend, larger companys not so often.