Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

vpsplaza (hostemo group) has gone
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

vpsplaza (hostemo group) has gone

Problem started on 30 Oct 2014 when everything (their web-site, test ips, vpses and etc.) went offline for almost a day.

After that they've sent this message

31 Oct 2014

Dear customer,

Please be informed that we are expereinced a serious network issue from our provider since 21:45 GMT+8 at Malaysia Data Center. Due to the unstablized of the network, we are decided to change the provider immediately. Therefore, it take a very long time to recover the network.

We are here acknowledge that our network is fully migrated to new provider and i am strongly believe this wont be happen again except the network affect by user who are abusing our network.

For those who are already made payment, and looking for refund, kindly raise a ticket to billing department.

Lastly, we are very sorry for any inconveninent caused.

Regards

ST

and on 3 Nov 2014 they've posted at let:

@vpsplaza said:
Hi,

We were experienced some network issue from provider. However, we have migrated the network to another provider, and i believe we shall able to provide 100% of network uptime now.

Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenient caused.

Few days later they've sent this message (2 Nov 2014):

Dear customer,

Please be informed that we had just recently upgraded our network and security system. Effective immediately, we are allow game hosting in our vps environment.

However, game hosting is one of the high risk of DDOS attack, we are sorry to informed you that any vps IP in our network will be BLACKHOLE AUTOMATICALLY if any attack towards our network. This is to avoid other user in the same environment affected by ddos.

If you have encounter any problem, we are always welcome to have discussion and provide necessary advise and solution accordingly. Do remember, there is no "customer always right here". If we feel like you are impolite, we will not welcome you.

We are much appreciated of your support to VPSPLAZA (Hostemo Group) at all the time.  Thank You Very Much.

Your Sincerely,
ST TAN

and on 8 Nov they've replied at let again:

@vpsplaza said:
hi, we are working something on our internal system. All the customer do not have any downtime. Estimate we will bring up for business in another 7 days.

My vps with them is still down and still their web-site doesn't work (event test ips). So basically they've gone I think.

Latest their offer http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/791291/

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Poor English of VPSPLAZA !

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

Yeah, another big surprise.

No, not really.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

To me it looks like unpaid bills, moving to another dedi where gets suspended. Faint hope to find another dedi within 7 days, which did not materialize.
    Same sad story...

• My VPS with them still up and running, 38 days since last reboot

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Hi,

We are working on new system. The exisiting services is still on live.

• @Maounique said:
    To me it looks like unpaid bills, moving to another dedi where gets suspended. Faint hope to find another dedi within 7 days, which did not materialize.
    Same sad story...

We only take down our own site, not client services. All the client services were on live.

• @vpsplaza Wouldn't you atleast host your website off site? Maybe if you keep the website up maybe you would a have a line of communications with your customers. But thats just my thought on it.

• @vpsplaza said:
    We only take down our own site, not client services. All the client services were on live.

Bro i need solusvm link to access my vps to reinstall os , already pm you but no reply

• I have to say: VPSplaza is very poor at his service

• Hostplaza's official deadpool.

Dear Customer,

We are regret informed that GlobalHostPlaza is decided to close down immediately. This is because that we are having a serious financial problem. During the pass 2013 - 2014 October, we are choosing the poor provider and causing too much network downtime, and major of the big customer was terminated. Although we try spend some money to change the provider last month to bring up the the service level, but time is not allow us to recover.

Today our main POP at Equinix was shutting down, and we can't continue anymore. Therefore, we are decided to close the company and fully quit from the hosting industries. We are understand that some of you already paid the renewal fee. Please raise the ticket to ask for the full refund of the December Period. We will perform the refund one by one within 3 months period.

Lastly, we are sorry for any inconvenient caused. And we are looking the forgiveness from all of you.

Your Sincerely,
    ST TAN