Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Credit Card payment processors - Instant transfers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Credit Card payment processors - Instant transfers

Hi, apart of Paypal (where I can get my funds directly available in paypal account to buy services) anyone knows any way to get credit card payments being transferred instantly to devit card or bank account ?

I have a customer that is purchasing a lot with credit card but don't want to use paypal (I guess someone hacked him), then I have to finance him, and he's spending more every time.

One week won't be a viable time to keep supporting him.

I readed that skrill send instant payments to Debt cards, any experince to share ?

Thanks !

Comments

• If you are in europe you can get a Skrill Debit card so any funds in your skrill account is able to be used as soon as its processed.
    Other then that i think they are few and far between.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • I already have a "user" account for long years and yes, I'm in europe, but how to change the account to "business" ? will this require to wait and send more documentation ?

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited November 2014

Or by my understanding if you are a registered business you may be able to sign up for POLi which users can deposit straight from their bank to yours and i am pretty sure that is instant.
    But im unsure of POLi Requirements

Edit: Disregard This, as it is only AU and NZ banks

• KeyJeyKeyJey Member
    edited November 2014
  • From what I heard Skrill is a little OTT with the fees though, so check that first.

Thanked by 1KeyJey