Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is BlueVM offline?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is BlueVM offline?

I'm getting no response from my bluevm vps for over 30 hours now. No email response from BlueVM either.

Anyone else having problems?

Comments

• @mickey : It is not surprising. I am seriously fine since I left their services. Join @RyanARP if you really understand how customer and uptimes are also imp.

• Looks like they are shutting down the servers one by one. Someone didn't pay the bills?

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Mickey, they are a customer and I can tell you that no one is shutting down the servers.

I am tagging Justin here. @BlueVM

• UpstageUpstage Member
    edited November 2014

@mickey also having one server down, no real explanation yet as per why it happened.

I guess I maybe shouldn't have renewed my service with them o_O

• @CVPS_Chris said:
    Mickey, they are a customer

That explains alot..

• @ATHK - Oh now I understand

• Do yourself a favor, try prometeus or catalyst host.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

BlueVM has really low prices for the resources. When you have no critical applications or they are redundant over a lot of providers and locations, they are definitely to be considered, but not in LA. My KVM with them in Buffalo is up for months, albeit slow at peak times, and I renew my 1 $ a month ovz every time.

• My Chicago VPS was rocky but always there when I needed it. A couple days ago it went down and I didn't really think much of it. Just tried to login to Feathur and it seems to be an endless loop trying to find my servers resources.

• Maounique said: BlueVM has really low prices for the resources. When you have no critical applications or they are redundant over a lot of providers and locations, they are definitely to be considered, but not in LA. My KVM with them in Buffalo is up for months, albeit slow at peak times, and I renew my 1 $ a month ovz every time.

It's really hard to think of a use case for a vps where 30 hrs downtime is okay. Well you could, but stress and frustrations will still get you sometime later.

One must value his health and time also.

Thanked by 2switsys geekalot
  • I agree with @Maounique . I recently asked BlueVM to move my OVZ VPS to Buffalo after constant, annoying outages in LA. It's been solid ever since, but again it feels oversold.

• You should add an average at the bottom for uptime %.

• @wych said:
    You should add an average at the bottom for uptime %.

Not my script :P

@linuxthefish

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

CVPS_Chris said: they are a customer

lol ^

Thanked by 1Riz
  • @CVPS_Chris said:
    Mickey, they are a customer and I can tell you that no one is shutting down the servers.

Yet...

Thanked by 1Riz
  • No bad idc.Some IDC server performance is very good.but the stability of the machine situation is grim. The origin of all things is not have a good resource monitoring mechanisms. most businesses can learn from ramnode.

last,you can you up.

• @zxsdw said:
    No bad idc.Some IDC server performance is very good.but the stability of the machine situation is grim. The origin of all things is not have a good resource monitoring mechanisms. most businesses can learn from ramnode.

last,you can you up.

And done with to set up a shell and I want to expand it to the ground floor and a few hours with the development team and the PoS to get through to you.

The operating in.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@jcaleb said:
    One must value his health and time also.

I spend a couple of minutes updating it every couple of weeks. The initial setup is the same whether it is down 30 hours a month or 30 minutes.
    I run freenet, mostly, and i use it to test things from US (outside texas, chicago and LA where I already have servers from other providers) as well as an odd RDP session. Never down when needed (except the horribad LA ones which I asked to move to Buffalo and no problems since, even though, indeed, it is oversold a bit and you feel it quite badly at peak times over there).

Thanked by 1jcaleb