Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello, I'm new in LowEndTalk
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello, I'm new in LowEndTalk

EvolusoEvoluso Member
edited July 2012 in Help

I'm new in LowEndTalk, can tell me, is possible add dedicated servers offers?
:)

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Welcome! That has been talked about in the past. We certainly do share good dedicated finds though.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2012

Hey there, do read http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/1/low-end-vps-offer-posting-rules-update-2012/p1 .. Your offer was removed and I forgot to PM you that I removed it and why, the reasons are all stated in that thread. :)

Either way, Willkommen bei LowEndTalk.

• tinyraytinyray Member
    edited July 2012

lowend term, am I wrong?

Yes, as long as it is within the LowEnd price range as set out in the rules post it should be fine.

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

I wonder what the offer was, mind PMing me?

• I wanted to put our servers in this forum, the prices are low cost.
    But if you guys are saying it is forbidden I will not open new thread :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited July 2012

Hey if you've got a dedicated offer, you have my permission to message or email me. I'm in the process of making relationships and purchases, never opposed to adding someone to the list.

edited July 2012

@Evoluso said: the prices are low cost.

So you're telling me that €121 and €133 is low-end pricing? You obviously haven't read the rules, have you?

@jarland and @LiquidHost I've sent you both PM's with the content of the offer.

• http://www.lowendbox.com/about/

We will be listing virtual server deals for less than USD$7 per month or dedicated server deals for less than USD$30 per month (those buying cheap dedicated should have been buying medium-range VPS anyway).
    Thanked by 1Infinity
  • A CPU I7 + 8GB RAM+ 1TB HDDSATA3+ 1GBPS Unmetered + Setup free = 121€, is a high price?

Ok, no problem friend, I will not return to open our discussion on this subject.
    You can close this topic if you prefer.
    :)

• @Evoluso said: A CPU I7 + 8GB RAM+ 1TB HDDSATA3+ 1GBPS Unmetered + Setup free = 121€, is a high price?

Hetzner does double ram plus 6x disk space for 49/month and 49/setup fee once :P

• PatsPats Member

@Evoluso said: 121€, is a high price?

No price is 'high' or 'low', there's always a line - shown by @Mon5t3r also.
    By that line you can post Dedicated offers in the range of $30 (maybe upto $40-$50 also if mods permit) Since these are Low End.

You gave example, it maybe not high price, but definitely 'High End Box'.

Hope its clear now :)

• @djvdorp, Hetzner have 1gbps unmetered for 49€? :)

@Pats, I understand, You was clear ;)

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

So I would be able to utilise atleast 500mbps monthly if I purchase a server from you?

• @Evoluso said: @djvdorp, Hetzner have 1gbps unmetered for 49€? :)

Hetzner do the OVH, where half the time they forget to port limit you to 100Mbps.

• EvolusoEvoluso Member
    edited July 2012

@LiquidHost, You can use up to 1Gbps Unmetered per month.
    A mode can close this discussion?
    I'm already clarified. ;)

This discussion has been closed.