Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need cheap storage VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need cheap storage VPS

I need a cheap storage VPS with 200-300GB Storage, minimum 512MB RAM and 1TB Bandwidth. Currently I have a similar configuration VPS (100GB HDD) with FtpIt for $15 yearly. If you can beat the price and/or specs please let me know or I will buy another one from them. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• May be @drserver can do something close to what you're looking for.

• Backupsy +1

• I don't think Backupsy is that cheap.

@plumberg said:
    Backupsy +1

• Check with @drserver.

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited November 2014

I can do 200GB, 512MB RAM, Unmetered Bandwidth 15$/ Year With 1 Dedicated IPV4

• @nexmark said:

Hmm? Link me to an order form?

• Pls an order link

• @nexmark said:

link?

• Are you all interested in buying from @nexmark or what ?

• Order link to those interested: https://nexhost.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=33

Thanked by 2ndlong75 Falzo
  • @nexmark said:
    Order link to those interested: https://nexhost.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=33

Out of stock, can you restock

• @mov3 said:
    Out of stock, can you restock

Someone ordered duplicates, some are re-stocked now

• @nexmark said:
    Order link to those interested: https://nexhost.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=33

KVM / OpenVZ ?

• @nexmark said:

Ordered

• @nexmark said:
    some are re-stocked now

Out of stock once again :(

• Can I get one too? :) Please restock

• @nexmark said:

Do you have any test it? Where is the server located? :)

• This is really bad, I'm the OP and I didn't get any... :(
    @nexmark, this is not fair.

• @gurugrv said:
    This is really bad, I'm the OP and I didn't get any... :(
    nexmark, this is not fair.

That's the world man, it's never fair *j/k hehe

• I'm starting openVZ Backup storage services in Chicago like in 2 days , let me know if anyone wants to reserve a seat

• @nexmark said:

out of stock

• If it's cheap and efficient, count me in.

@VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    I'm starting openVZ Backup storage services in Chicago like in 2 days , let me know if anyone wants to reserve a seat

• edited November 2014

@gurugrv said:
    If it's cheap and efficient, count me in.

Define Cheap ,

P.S

Premium non-oversold resources

( I know you won't believe me with the type openVZ sellers in market )

2 cores

2GB RAM

no vSWAP

100GB HDD RAID-10

1 GBPS fair-share

Unmetered downloads

1 IPv4

@ $7 per month.

Node prepaid for 1 year. So dont worry.

This is the only plan which will be available and only 35 orders will be taken to fill the node leaving 10% resources for the node ( to avoid faults ).

P.S

Does this comply with your CHEAP & EFFICIENT

• @VPSRAIDSolutions

I love how you can have a conversation with someone through a whole thread, and then post an offer that makes it clear you didn't even read the OP.

You just offered OP the same amount of storage he has (when he wants 2-3x that), and you offered it at 5-6x the price. He's paying $15/yr for 100GB, I assume he'd be willing to pay $25-30/yr for 200GB.

How does a $7/mo offer make sense here?

• @mikeyur said:
    VPSRAIDSolutions

Not to get into some sort of debate I'd like to end it here.

There are people who pay 15 /yr but then there are people that pay $70 / month now resources are less in the 70 compared to 15 but why do they pay ? TRUST / EFFICIENCY The OP has spoken earlier about.

I believe (under my experience) cheap prices attract rodents ( spammers / DDOS targeters ).

I kept the pricing to the base price of LET for a reason.

I dont want my customers who may / may not store

may / may not perform mission critical projects at my servers

But they do expect uptime and availablity and I do not compromise on their requests.

• @mikeyur said:
    VPSRAIDSolutions

I love how you can have a conversation with someone through a whole thread, and then post an offer that makes it clear you didn't even read the OP.

You just offered OP the same amount of storage he has (when he wants 2-3x that), and you offered it at 5-6x the price. He's paying $15/yr for 100GB, I assume he'd be willing to pay $25-30/yr for 200GB.

I second this !

• @VPSRAIDSolutions The actual words the OP used were "cheap and efficient" - which really just means cheap and 'the server stays online most of the time'.

I'm not going to debate the quality of your product or how higher pricing attracts better customers, because that wasn't my point.

You jump into threads and completely ignore the request that was made. If someone's looking for $15/yr and the best you can do is $7/mo... DON'T POST ANYTHING. Move along.

This person obviously isn't an ideal customer for you, so don't waste your breath. But I've seen you do this countless times in other threads and it's really annoying.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • @mikeyur said:
    This person obviously isn't an ideal customer for you, so don't waste your breath. But I've seen you do this countless times in other threads and it's really annoying.

Only reason I do that is to try. Thats it. If he isn't intrested someone else who is may actually contact me ( which happend around 4 mins after I posted it ). The OP may consider or let it pass by as a cloud. Not all clouds rain do they ?

:) Now why dont we just chill OP has no problem with the comment right ? He's the one who should be complaining being the owner of the thread. Anyways if you felt offended I'd like to end with an apology.

Have a great day.

• @nexmark said:

interested too, would you like to provide some more stock?