Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

dediserve.com expands to Frankfurt, Germany with 50% one week special!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

dediserve.com expands to Frankfurt, Germany with 50% one week special!

dediservedediserve Member
edited November 2014 in Offers

Hot on the heels of our latest deployment in Amsterdam, Netherlands, Europe!, we are happy to announce another deployment in Europe – the great city of Frankfurt, Germany!

Based on extensive customer feedback and as part of our continuing global roll out we are delighted to now go live in Frankfurt.

With fantastic latency across all of Western and Central Europe, Frankfurt is on the worlds major peering points for all Internet traffic and geographically placed close to the heart of Europe.

Until 1700GMT, Friday the 14th of November 2014, a special sub $7 deal for LET
https://manage.dediserve.com/index.php?cmd=module&module=54&cid=500

Included at no additional charge – per server you build:

100Mbps Uplinks, Free 1Gbps Private LAN, Firewalls
1.5TB Outbound transfer per GB of RAM, Free Inbound
Snapshot Backup and Custom Template Engine
24 / 7 / 365 Comprehensive Support
Permanent KVM console to all servers
Global AnyCast DNS Platform
Comprehensive API, iOS and Android Apps
Free access to our Global CDN with true PAYG

Check out the details here: http://news.dediserve.com

And our extensive roadmap of currently live and in progress sites at http://dediserve.com/locations

Coming soon: Hong Kong, Jakarta, Singapore, Bucharest and more!

Comments

• You know, I was just about to ask if you could expand that promo :)

• Permanent KVM console to all servers ... is this a kvm offer?

• Keyboard Video Mouse - all VMs are Xen, Running on HP BL460c Gen 8 Blades with all SSD Storage.

• Your cheapest offer after discount is $9.73/m. Here we only have $7 to spend

Thanked by 1thharris
  • I was looking for the $7 plan but couldn't find it :-(

• Try here :)

LET special https://manage.dediserve.com/index.php?cmd=module&module=54&cid=500

You can have the base spec for under $7, or the original deal of any spec at 50%

Thanked by 1upfreak
  • can I get the fee wavied if I have my own windows license?

• It depends on the license but typically yes.

• dediservedediserve Member
    edited November 2014

@Ruriko said:
    can I get the fee wavied if I have my own windows license?

Let us know if any questions directly!

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

Do you have test IP?

• wait, Jakarta? :)

Thanked by 2DalComp iSky
  • one last question before i decided to try: what is the Frankfurt dataceneter do you have a looking glass page or ip.

• @deployvm - 212.224.76.20

@ErawanArifNugroho - We're likely deploying in SG first, then Jakarta, so likely first thing in the new year

• Offer valid for all locations? How much traffic? Same for all locations?

• All locations are identical, all locations are in the deal, we bundle 1.5TB outbound per GB ram (so 3TB per month with the default pool). Inbound is unmetered, free gigabit private LAN is also provided for multiple servers

• @dediserve said:
    deployvm - 212.224.76.20

ErawanArifNugroho - We're likely deploying in SG first, then Jakarta, so likely first thing in the new year

I never been happier seeing my hometown name in this forum.

• Good to hear :) We've a huge demand for that location, and already partner with some local hosting providers, providing space in LA and Europe

• Don't be surprised with the internet speed from Indonesian provider :)

• We're planning solid uplinks with both international and local transit on par with all our locations. We don't plan on making it a 'special' or 'premium' location/

• Can you list of test IPs for all locations?

• http://dediserve.com/locations

Hover over the locations for streaming and download urls / ips

• LeeLee Veteran

I was just having a look about their panel, after having broken a few things with Onapp, cause carnage amoungst my VM's I did notice that they have quite a few addons such as CPanel, CloudLinux, SSL and so on. All very reasonably priced which is nice.

• Carnage no less? :) Assume not with our platform ()

• LeeLee Veteran

I am not a fan of OnAPP to be honest, but when someone else runs it well it of course works well :)

• We've had 5 (fun!) Years of experience and counting :) We deployed what was to become OnApp in 2009 and have worked with the guys since. We've since then evolved a lot of experience and know-how in making it work as well as possible

• LeeLee Veteran

OnApp is great if you are a provider that is completely behind it and knows it inside out. From what I have seen of Dediserve so far (very short timescale of course) it looks realyl good and of course for the discounted price it makes it more worth my while to use it for a few projects that whilst not resource intensive or sensitive to reliability and performance factors.

• You should find our performance excellent - we routinely perform must better on Disk IO than most providers, running all enterprise SSD arrays, and our full HA, Blade powered cloud is designed with no single point of failure.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited November 2014

Sorry should correct that last statement.

"whilst not resource intensive or they are sensitive to reliability and performance factors."

• D'oh :) Gotcha!