Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about UP2VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question about UP2VPS

This discussion was created from comments split from: Up2VPS Seattle Moving to Letbox.com.

Comments

• Hello to everybody, maybe anyone have information about up2vps.com? their servers are down, we have a vps with them and we are down from yesterday morning 05/11/2014 ... we can't contact them by email, and the phone number i think is wrong... i can't find any other contact information about them... @Spirit , do you know something more about their lowendtalk account?

• Necrobump much. May be better making a new thread buddy.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @andreaxf said:
    Hello to everybody, maybe anyone have information about up2vps.com? their servers are down, we have a vps with them and we are down from yesterday morning 05/11/2014 ... we can't contact them by email, and the phone number i think is wrong... i can't find any other contact information about them... Spirit , do you know something more about their lowendtalk account?

Where was your server located?

• I left them a year ago when things started falling apart. Sad to see they couldn't turn it around.

Thanked by 1ihatetonyy
  • Ok this is confusing, the thread was created on the 7th of November but the replies beneath show 6th November - how can this be @mpkossen ?

• @zafouhar said:
    Ok this is confusing, the thread was created on the 7th of November but the replies beneath show 6th November - how can this be mpkossen ?

How can he split a thread BEFORE it happened?

mpkossen just opened a new thread (this), then moved a few new posts from an old and necroed topic to here.

Nothing weird here, just a mod doing his job.

• andreaxf said: Spirit , do you know something more about their lowendtalk account?

They havent been online here for close to two years.

• There's same thread open around same time by same person so I am closing this.
    http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/37137/up2vps-down

This discussion has been closed.