Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mean Servers LET KVM VPS Specials - DirectAdmin FREE* Starting @ $15/yr - Our own IP Addresses!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Mean Servers LET KVM VPS Specials - DirectAdmin FREE* Starting @ $15/yr - Our own IP Addresses!

MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

Mean Servers Limited specializes in Cloud Hosting, Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers, and Server Management. Mean Servers focuses on quality, not quantity. Some providers promise you the world and you get nothing in the end, we promise you exactly what is stated here and nothing less!

DirectAdmin is included free on plans that have the minimum resources required to run them properly

We own our own IP addresses directly from ARIN, click here to see our allocation. Check out our network, our speeds are blazing fast! All of our nodes are on a 1Gbps port, take a look with our looking glass just to see how amazing our network is. We also are dual stacked supporting both IPv4 and IPv6 natively, no tunnels here!

Every Linux 512MB and 1GB LET Special VPS Plan we sell includes a free DirectAdmin license for the life of the service you have with Mean Servers along with the initial install for FREE. All of our servers boast the newest generation of components made by leading brands such as Dell and HP. Mean Servers NEVER oversells and keeps a cloud platform making it easy to move your VPS to a new node if you wish to upgrade your plan. Every VPS plan also includes access to our Virtualizor VPS Control Panel allowing our clients to reboot, shutdown, VNC, change root passwords, and reload the operating system without intervention from us. All of our VPS plans utilize KVM technology giving you privacy, speed, guaranteed resources, and root access.

Mean Servers also has 24/7 support available via live chat, ticket system, and coming in the next month, phone support. All of our support technicians are 100% USA based and in house, we do not outsource our support team and never will!

Our Current LET Specials Include:

Unmanaged 128MB LET Special

Intel Xeon Processor

1 Cores x1 Priority

3 GB SAS 15k RAID 6 Hard Drive

128 MB RAM

75 GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 IP Address

2 IPv6 IP Addresses

KVM VPS Technology

$15/year!

Click Here to Order Now! - Instant Setup

Unmanaged 256MB LET Special

Intel Xeon Processor

1 Cores x1 Priority

6 GB SAS 15k RAID 6 Hard Drive

256 MB RAM

200 GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 IP Address

2 IPv6 IP Addresses

KVM VPS Technology

$7.50/quarter!

Unmanaged 512MB LET Special

Intel Xeon Processor

1 Cores x2 Priority

15 GB SAS 15k RAID 6 Hard Drive

512 MB RAM

500 GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 IP Address

4 IPv6 IP Addresses

KVM VPS Technology

DirectAdmin FREE

$5/mo

Unmanaged 1GB LET Special

Intel Xeon Processor

2 Cores x3 Priority

35 GB SAS 15k RAID 6 Hard Drive

1 GB RAM

2000 GB Bandwidth

1 IPv4 IP Address

4 IPv6 IP Addresses

KVM VPS Technology

DirectAdmin FREE

$7/mo

Plenty of addons to help enhance your VPS plan too. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Mean Servers

Thanked by 1Blanoz

Comments

• How many years you are in operation?

• LeechumLeechum Member
    edited November 2014

company data? physical address/phone?

edit:

Thanked by 1vpnarea
  • MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

@programer said:
    How many years you are in operation?

We have been in business since May 2014.

@Leechum said:
    company data? physical address/phone?

edit:

Congratulations, you found where our network administrator lives. Our offices are located at 1801 California Street, the same building the data center is located in (Handy Networks).

• Which Xeons are you using?

said: Mean Servers NEVER oversells and keeps a cloud platform making it easy to move your VPS to a new node if you wish to upgrade your plan.

What exactly are you not overselling? Ram and HDD space?

We do not oversell bandwidth, RAM, or HDD space. CPU usage is of course shared but monitored for abuse.

• edited November 2014

MeanServers said: We do not oversell bandwidth

What does that mean exactly? Do you guarantee a specific amount of available bandwidth at all times? The included traffic does seem to be oversold, considering handy networks only offers 10TB included traffic on their colocation offerings.

http://www.handynetworks.com/services/colocation/

Which Xeons are you using?

• Sounds like they have a rack. So if they have a rack with them then they may have a bigger amount of bw then.

Thanked by 1MeanServers
  • SwordfishBESwordfishBE Member
    edited November 2014

-remove-

Ignore me :p

edited November 2014

@SwordfishBE said:

Are you sure you are using our services? We have no unanswered tickets and do NOT use the OpenNebula control panel... Please PM me your email address on file if you still think you have a service with us.

• aggressivenetworks said: Sounds like they have a rack. So if they have a rack with them then they may have a bigger amount of bw then.

That does not solve the problem that if everybody uses up their traffic quota it is still oversold which inherently makes the included traffic oversold. So either they are overselling their traffic or are running their servers at a loss.

• @MeanServers said:
    Are you sure you are using our services? We have no unanswered tickets and do NOT use the OpenNebula control panel... Please PM me your email address on file if you still think you have a service with us.

Mmmm I was mistaken. Sorry! Please ignore me :p

Thanked by 1MeanServers

@Admiral_Awesome said:
    That does not solve the problem that if everybody uses up their traffic quota it is still oversold which inherently makes the included traffic oversold. So either they are overselling their traffic or are running their servers at a loss.

I had no idea you had access to the type of agreement we have with Handy Networks. How do you know we do not purchase our bandwidth directly? You have no knowledge of the type of services we procure from Handy Networks or our upstream providers so please do not try and talk about something you do not know about.

Thanked by 1aggressivenetworks

@SwordfishBE said:

Thanks for the clarification =) good luck with your other host!

• @SwordfishBE said:

This is why we make jokes about belgiums

• Actually it's Belgians :p However please do tell ;)

• edited November 2014

MeanServers said: I had no idea you had access to the type of agreement we have with Handy Networks. How do you know we do not purchase our bandwidth directly? You have no knowledge of the type of services we procure from Handy Networks or our upstream providers so please do not try and talk about something you do not know about.

You are correct, i don't know and there is no way to know for sure however i am not the one who said that their bandwidth, by which i assume you mean traffic, is not oversold. Based on what i know i have to believe that you are just bullshitting.

• @MeanServers said:
    Congratulations, you found where our network administrator lives. Our offices are located at 1801 California Street, the same building the data center is located in (Handy Networks).

you mean where YOU live, as you are a one man show. don't be shy.

@Leechum said:

BUZZ Wrong but thanks for playing.