Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dell PowerEdge Servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dell PowerEdge Servers

XFS_DukeXFS_Duke Member
edited November 2014 in Offers

Any interest in any of these servers

(1) Dell 2950: 2 x 3.0Ghz DC, 8GB RAM, 4 x 73GB 15K SAS, DVD - $200

(1) Dell 2950: 2 x 3.0Ghz DC, 8GB RAM, 4 x 146GB 15K SAS, DVD - $220

(1) Dell 2950: 2 x 2.66Ghz QC, 16GB RAM, 2 x 146GB 15K SAS, DVD - $250

(1) Dell R905: 4 x 2.7Ghz QC, 32GB RAM, 2 x 450GB 15K SAS, DVD - $600

A friend of mine has them. Prices negotiable. Let me know.

Comments

• Interested in the first three, could you format the post a little better so I can see it right?

• AutoSnipeAutoSnipe Member
    edited November 2014

Any chance of getting the third with two extra drives from the second one? :p

And whats the location for them?

• @0xdragon said:
    Interested in the first three, could you format the post a little better so I can see it right?

Sorry, done now.

@AutoSnipe said:
    Any chance of getting the third with two extra drives from the second one? :p

And whats the location for them?

They are currently located in Lafayette, LA and would need to be shipped to you. I'd have to weigh the servers and get a quote for you or whoever buys them. Would make a great backup server.

• @XFS_Duke said:
    They are currently located in Lafayette, LA and would need to be shipped to you. I'd have to weigh the servers and get a quote for you or whoever buys them. Would make a great backup server.

Is it possible to get the quote now so that there aren't any surprises after purchase?

• @0xdragon said:

Hello, I'd get the quote for you before you purchase. I need to weigh each server. I am going there tomorrow, today since it is after 12AM here, to look at them and test them and I'll get the service tags and weight of each one. Don't worry, I won't surprise you with any jacked up prices. I'll provide images of the quote :).

Who would you want it shipped by? UPS, USPS or FedEx?

Thanks.

• XFS_DukeXFS_Duke Member
    edited November 2014

Ok, servers are all 2nd or 3rd revision. The configuration of them now is how they'll be sold. If you want more drives I can get you a price on the drives. If you give me your zipcode I'll see about getting you a shipping quote. Need these gone ASAP. I will add $25 for me to box them up and such. Actual shipping rates will be charged for shipping.

• Guys

I have a Dual Quad Core 2.66ghz and a 2.5ghz server left. $200 plus shipping each. Shipping should be cheaper as the other one was $42 :)

Let me know asap!