Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Internetbs is bullshit - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Internetbs is bullshit

2»

Comments

• comXyzcomXyz Member
    edited November 2014

Just tell them that you're using fake information, not anything related to "Malware" and then the problem will be solved

• HaroldMHaroldM Member
    edited November 2014

IceCream said: internetbs = internet bullshit

seems like a good business name :P I mean there is company called Godaddy, Maddog so internet bullshit is a great name among them :v

• Thanks op for sharing.

I started another thread about cctlds not showing public whois, in case you are interested after this experience.

It's true that .pw is a cctld but the rights for it have been given to a corporation which is basically the same as icann, I would avoid.

• elwebmaster said: the rights for it have been given to a corporation which is basically the same as icann

Not exactly. .pw has been delegated to Directi, an Indian company. While they do have similar rules (particularly about whois information) it is still a different entity and ICANN rules do not apply.

• Apparently they blocked my domain because it got to this blacklist http://www.surbl.org/surbl-analysis

I still have no idea how it could get there.

• So is it Malware, incorrect registrant information or - the most obscure justification - a blacklist? You'd really need to clarify this. In the worst case contact the .pw registry and try to get them involved.

• alexis3333alexis3333 Member
    edited November 2014

In order for us review your request for enabling the services of the aforementioned >domain name, following action is required by the user / registrant:

>

• Take necessary corrective action to secure the domain.

>

Like I said I use https://www.neomailbox.com/ for email. If I sent spam or malware they would be the first to contact me and ban my service.
    I did NOT send any spam or malware. I didnt even send much email.

• alessioalessio Member
    edited November 2014

Is your domain listed there? If so, for what? If not, tell them.

Apart from the fact that spam, however unpleasant it might be, should never lead to the suspension of a domain.

• It is listed, but it doesnt say why. Just "listed".
    I sent a removal request.

• I've recently also had a bad experience with InternetBS. I signed up with them using a catch-all address ([email protected]) and when i received spam on that address shortly after i contacted their support:

• Rightly said about internetbs the name is quite right on them.Worst domain service on internet from my experience.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I did not have a bad experience so far, but, again, I am not holding my main domains there. Actually, i get proper expiration emails recently to warn me in time, not like others which wait to ask you various fees for the effort of re-enabling your NSs which is done automatically anyway. The higher the fee, the longer they keep the domain "on hold". So, I use throw-away ones.
    As for correct or incorrect data, I used to give fake names and addresses, but now i use my company. Much better, that cant provide any scanned ID so no danger to steal identity.