Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need KVM VPS 250GB+ Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need KVM VPS 250GB+ Storage

I'm in need of a vps that I can throw windows on and it needs to have 250gb of disk space or more. I will only need this for one month.

The reason for it is I need to move a bunch of my files around from various servers, and then back them up online. It needs to be windows because of the clients I need to use to do so.

I can provide the ISO.

Thanks!

Comments

• Drop Backupsy/Winity a message and see if they can help you out.

• another bitcasa mover?

i can offer this for $12 or $10 with NAT ONLY.

• 10$ with 1gbps port and raid 10 disk storage and 1 dedicated IPv4

• instatechinstatech Member
    edited November 2014

Try vultr storage vps.They allow to load windows iso.

• Vultr storage plan. If that's all you need it for, then you don't even need it running for a full month.

• Yes i'm moving from bitcasa :P

And thanks everyone, I forgot about Vultr. Will check that out.

• Did anything happen to bitcasa? I have never heard of them, I was just on their website and the pricing is not very appealing. What was the attraction in the first place?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@Caveman122 said:
    Did anything happen to bitcasa? I have never heard of them, I was just on their website and the pricing is not very appealing. What was the attraction in the first place?

They offered "unlimited" storage. It didn't end well ;)

• Caveman122 said: Did anything happen to bitcasa? I have never heard of them, I was just on their website and the pricing is not very appealing. What was the attraction in the first place?

load of nonsense about them upgrading servers. https://support.bitcasa.com/hc/en-us/articles/203936983

they gave 3 weeks for people to move everything from there accounts after that it would be deleted. (and the speeds are terrible)

our dutch friend also covered it http://cryto.net/~joepie91/blog/2014/10/26/the-great-bitcasa-purge/

Thanked by 1netomx
  • If you wish so that i can offer you this on my personal KVM virtualized dedi. (Only for 1 month) PM me with specs you need.

• +1 for vultr

• abatabat Member
    edited November 2014

You could use a Kimsufi dedi for this but there are some downsides. 1. Setup fee 2. Installation of windows needs a bit of work 3. KS1s are fairly limited availability and they are sniped.

Vultr does sound like a better option.

• I went with Vultr, thank you guys so much. Forgot they had storage plans.

• Buyvm is the way to go

• DalekOfSkaroDalekOfSkaro Member
    edited November 2014

Dragoon0309 said: Yes i'm moving from bitcasa :P

Edit: I just found the reason why. Good luck with your move!

Thanked by 1netomx