Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contacting runabove support for activation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Contacting runabove support for activation

We thought of trying runabove.com cloud service, we had created an account with our mail id, there started the problem. In the control panel its asked to provide the phone number for activation key sending, we had given it. But even after one full day no sms came to us, we had tried with two different mobile numbers but its not working. We tried to contact them via twitter since we are not able to find any way to contact the support.

Is there any way to contact them rather than posting on the forums? Is the forum really active? We had obtained a reply in twitter but no one had activated the account, also no sms is received.

How to contact them for activation?

Comments

• They may have a problem to send sms verification to your country

• Yes its not receiving, what other modes are there to approach them

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Patron Provider

Tweet at them. They are usually pretty responsive.

• Use a number on here:

http://receive-sms-online.com/

And then change your phone number to your home phone in your account once it's been verified.

Thanked by 1programer
  • runabove is not production-ready. It's Beta, just for tests.

• programerprogramer Member
    edited November 2014

I am tweeting for the last three days, if you can see their twitter handle you can see our tweets

Finally @lukasubo idea helped we had used one such service ( not the service recommended by him) to provide a phone number which received their sms promptly and the account is activated.

But after ten minutes the account got blocked for authorisation required error, which is famous in their forum.

I strongly not recommending this service unless they provide some kind of "support", I quit