Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$30 Dedicated Atoms - Closeout Savings!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$30 Dedicated Atoms - Closeout Savings!

CoreyCorey Member
edited October 2014 in Offers

Hi guys we are offering the following to lowendtalk readers. It's the end of the month and we want to liquidate our stock and pass savings on to you! This offer is recurring and only valid for today! Here it is -

Intel Atom D525 (or better (J1900))
2GB DDR3 RAM
1TB Hard Drive
1TB Bandwidth
1*IPV4
$30/mo
Order Here - https://www.bitaccel.com/my/cart.php?a=add&pid=37

Use this code at checkout WV2RBJQPY2

Comments

• Surprised the D525 can run windows! its a very low spec CPU. what boards are you using?

• Who's paying $129 /mo + $100 setup fee for a low end Atom these days ? O_o

Thanked by 2TarZZ92 PremiumN
  • @FredQc said:
    Who's paying $129 /mo + $100 setup fee for a low end Atom these days ? O_o

I dunno. I have an E3v2 for less than that.

• @Void_Whisperer said:
    I dunno. I have an E3v2 for less than that.

OVH's 2014 SP-64 is less than that.

• @FredQc said:
    Who's paying $129 /mo + $100 setup fee for a low end Atom these days ? O_o

was wondering the same thing. I could get nearly 3 intel atom c2750 for that price with 4 times the ram.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

TarZZ92 said: Surprised the D525 can run windows! its a very low spec CPU. what boards are you using?

VIA c7 1 Ghz runs seven like a champ, 1GB ram too. Of course, if you load it up with applications or even simple full HD compressed movies, it is a different thing.

• CoreyCorey Member
    edited October 2014

We aren't OVH, and we have plenty of customers paying $129/mo+$100 setup fee, but that isn't the price we have here. I'm selling this for $30/mo recurring for lowendtalk readers. If you are buying an e3 for less than $30/mo please let me know where so I can buy them.
    Just fyi the other procs are J1900 I believe.

• TarZZ92 said: Surprised the D525 can run windows! its a very low spec CPU. what boards are you using?

I know I've tested on the J1900 which is a comparable proc and Windows 7 runs fine.