Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

want to play with xen abusive core budget less than $20 for 6months
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

want to play with xen abusive core budget less than $20 for 6months

I am requesting for xen or kvm abusive core vps with windows 2008 or 2012 trial.

Details:
* CPU: 1-2 core 100% usage allowed
* RAM: 512MB - 2GB (more than 512MB preferable as it is windows)
* Disk: 10-15 SSD or HDD
* BW: ~200GB /month
* 1 IpV4
* No IpV6
* Payment: Skrill / MoneyBookers ONLY
* Time: 6 months ( I may or may not continue further)
* Budget: Strict $20 or less for 6 months

Please let me know even if you do not allow windows trial.
You can PM with order link.

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Sounds impossible mate

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • Not possible. Windows that too.... , If by any chance you're Indian ( your name and face resembles so.) I can accept by bank transfer or western union , can provide 512 mb ram 10 GB SSD. If you want 2 GB ram + 20 GB SSD with 2 cores 100% @ 6 months Rs.4000

• As I mentioned, only Skrill/MB payment, budget less than 20USD for period of 6 months and xen/kvm with cpu 100% allowed. Windows optional or trial, RAM 1GB ok, disk 10-15 SSD/HDD fine. Please do not offer other payment options. Thanks!

• @rahoolm I'm also a Skrill/MB payment only guy :P

• You want 1-2 DEDICATED cores, to yourself..for $3.33 per month.

You want 10-15gb HDD for...$3.33 per month.

You want 1GB ram AND WINDOWS for $3.33 per month.

Can I have a taste of whatever you're smoking? It must be some good shit.

• @MrObvious said:
    You want 1-2 DEDICATED cores, to yourself..for $3.33 per month.

Dried banana peels, you can easily get them after you made banana bread/muffins :)

Thanked by 2MrObvious Amitz
  • @rahoolm said:
    As I mentioned, only Skrill/MB payment, budget less than 20USD for period of 6 months and xen/kvm with cpu 100% allowed. Windows optional or trial, RAM 1GB ok, disk 10-15 SSD/HDD fine. Please do not offer other payment options. Thanks!

Great job bumping yourself. In case you haven't noticed, nobody is posting offers because your offer is unrealistic. Maybe you should tweak it a bit more before posting, especially if you're filtering your payment methods.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider

100% CPU Usage @ 24x7 Hours.. Then any provider will click on "Terminate" Button ;)

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

We meet all requirements except price :)

http://abusivecores.com/

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

MrObvious said: You want 1-2 DEDICATED cores, to yourself..for $3.33 per month.

The problem is that because someone said they wanted it some fucking penis will enter the race to the bottom and offer it within 6 months, it becomes attainable, everyone else has to drop prices and on goes the race to the bottom.

There are no more standards anyone can join the gutter race.

• If you decide to raise your budget feel free to drop me a message.

I have dedicated core offerings on the C2750 CPU and also E3 CPU's in the EU.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Is it just me or did this thread reference a dr server brand as a generic term, like a person in some parts of the U.S. might say "coke" when referring to any soda.

• When will the providers start paying me to use their services? :D

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

MrObvious said: When will the providers start paying me to use their services? :D

26th June 2016

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Jar said:
    Is it just me or did this thread reference a dr server brand as a generic term, like a person in some parts of the U.S. might say "coke" when referring to any soda.

I also thought this, just great branding by @drserver

Thanked by 1drserver
  • I would like to rent a Ferrari for $5/mo or less. Please PM offers.

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@Microlinux said:
    I would like to rent a Ferrari for $5/mo or less. Please PM offers.

Sure, I have one right here; When will you be collecting it sir?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

wych said: just great branding

That reminds me:

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@drserver said:
    That reminds me

Thats awesome.

Thanked by 2drserver netomx
  • rahoolmrahoolm Member
    edited October 2014

@drserver said:
    We meet all requirements except price :)

http://abusivecores.com/

When I click on images it says sold out, do you except Skrill payment?
    I know my requirement is unrealistic, but I was waiting for @drserver comments.
    Can I get plan #2 with 2GB RAM for 3 months?
    Just want to clear I won't be using 100% CPU all day long but I just don't want restrictions that you can use only 7% CPU or so. So I just added that line :(

• Hey guys sorry for exploding ur heads and bananas with my unrealistic request. So kindly offer me something good with Skrill , 1GB xen and 50-60% CPU at least 12 hours a day. I found @drserver 's offer but there was nothing mentioned about skrill/MB.

• Finally, got something good and what I wanted in my budget. I am using RunAbove

• rahoolm said: Finally, got something good and what I wanted in my budget. I am using RunAbove

If you are using runabove's sandbox instance you will get suspended sooner or later. 100% CPU usage is allowed only on their steadfast plan.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2014

Yeah, get a RunAbove, as far as i know you can abuse them like you wish and that 14 months for free. What a deal.

Thanked by 1rahoolm
  • rahoolmrahoolm Member
    edited October 2014

@Maniac said:
    If you are using runabove's sandbox instance you will get suspended sooner or later. 100% CPU usage is allowed only on their steadfast plan.

Are you sure? Where can I find this info on their site?

• JunJun Member

If I remember it correctly, Runabove requires user verification, including valid credit card or verified Paypal account.

• @Jun said:
    If I remember it correctly, Runabove requires user verification, including valid credit card or verified Paypal account.

Yes, I have a PayPal account. They don't have Skrill but now who cares if I have $37 in my account for free. I will check other offers on LET which accept Skrill and will buy some other VPS. Still waiting for @drserver to confirm about skrill and xen.

• Sandbox it's resources are not dedicated, so it can be that you can only use 1.5GB RAM (for example!). Steadfast it's resources are dedicated.
    Got this from the forums...

• runabove is so damn good...their sandbox is definitely a low end thing with high specs.