Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whoiscart - Help or please suggest free alternative
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whoiscart - Help or please suggest free alternative

Hey guys,
Anyway knows how to get a working copy of whoiscart. Please note that the one they have on the whoiscart website is corrupt as it never allows you to get into the admin panel. Have worked on it for days now. So any one got a working copy in their archive.
On the other hand please advise me, I cannot use boxbilling free because my products are 8 and a small other issues as well. I cannot invest as I am not using it for commercial purpose.
Waiting :)

Thanks

Comments

• ausaus Member

Try TheHostingTool.

• said: Have worked on it for days now.

has it been working? e.g. have you been using it already for some time? or do you mean you have tried to fix it since days?

Just had a look at the code, seems like it was "ripped" from a site - contains a lot of unneeded files. But as far as I can tell it does not contain anything "blocking" the admin area virtually, I am pretty sure the code is just too old to work on "modern" PHP installations.

Thanked by 1gtrax
  • @aus yes I am planning to use THT.
    @AfriCC I have checked the downloaded script on a few servers ranging from older php 4 and earlier php 5.x. As it cannot be that old as they were releasing in 2010-11 and this was the release around 2011 so it should be ok with 5.1 atleast but i also gave php 4.4 a try but no use. It is the same. If you can give it a try, it seems somehow it is not going to authentication or something like that. If you can give a feedback, it would be great :)

• @aus but sometimes there are services which we do not want to autoconfigure or there are some non-hosting services, TheHostingtool is not very friendly in that.
    I have tried agilebill but thats way to complex in configuration, setup is easy though but too many attributes just to create a single product.
    accountslab is out of date and would not setup. :/
    Lets see whatelse I can find.