Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

123systems are very bad.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

123systems are very bad.

princeshokoprinceshoko Member
edited October 2014 in Reviews

Well i've not had a good experience yet with 123systems. Here is a snip of my last support ticket. Very clear they not only can't speak English but have had a difficult time keeping my server online.

Official 8 month review: Two thumbs down.

It reads bottom to top.

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

What's new?

• Was I supposed to be surprised? Because I'm not..

Thanked by 4jar netomx ValdikSS ucxo
  • You don't have the right to complain, you've seen so many complains and yet you've still purchased from them.

• My VPS been down 5 weeks and coming back "soon". I'm quite satisfied.

• @TriDoxiuM said:
    You don't have the right to complain, you've seen so many complains and yet you've still purchased from them.

That's how this community works. They don't read reviews and then same complaints.

Another thread is open almost with same problem. OP should write there instead of new thread.

• @netomx said:
    What's new?

Thread starter. Lol

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Wow, this is unacceptable. I guess you do end up getting what you pay for. I recommend moving to a new provider.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

cpaquette said: My VPS been down 5 weeks and coming back "soon". I'm quite satisfied.

Lol :D

• I can provide you a vps for your left over tenure with them if you show me a invoice ( you need to pay after the tenure. )

• @cpaquette said:
    My VPS been down 5 weeks and coming back "soon". I'm quite satisfied.

I prefer my servers being down, too. For security reasons. Only an offline VM is a secure VM. [Irony off]

Thanked by 2Maounique ucxo
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Thanked by 1jar
  • In the 'cuddling' sense?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Thanked by 2Amitz Pwner
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Snoork_Hosting said:
    Wow, this is unacceptable. I guess you do end up getting what you pay for. I recommend moving to a new provider.

If you added "Have you checked the offer forums?" that totally would have been a cookie cutter WHT reply ;)

• @VPSRAIDSolutions thanks VPS RAID but I got plenty of VPS and Dedi's spread around. Very kind offer.

@TriDoxiuM @TheKiller I like to make up my own mind, I dont take the word of others even if they are lots on the same page. Like i said. 8months in. I posted because this support ticket was hilarious to me. Them admitting the whole fault was because they made a new server to correct the fault. A bit of a paradox situation.

I didn't get this box to use, i got it to see if they were as bad as people said. Yup indeed they are.

• @princeshoko said:
    VPSRAIDSolutions thanks VPS RAID but I got plenty of VPS and Dedi's spread around. Very kind offer.

TriDoxiuM TheKiller I like to make up my own mind, I dont take the word of others even if they are lots on the same page. Like i said. 8months in. I posted because this support ticket was hilarious to me. Them admitting the whole fault was because they made a new server to correct the fault. A bit of a paradox situation.

I didn't get this box to use, i got it to see if they were as bad as people said. Yup indeed they are.

Atleast there is 1 person who is thankful for what I am offering.

• GIANT_CRABGIANT_CRAB Member
    edited October 2014

@VPSRAIDSolutions, He just said that just because he's nice, it doesn't necessarily mean that he really is thankful for your useless post.

• thharristhharris Member
    edited October 2014

Has 123 systems dead pooled? My vps's disappeared from the control panel but I can still see them as active in whmcs, can't ssh in to them either

• LESLES Member

thharris said: Has 123 systems dead pooled? My vps's disappeared from the control panel but I can still see them as active in whmcs, can't ssh in to them either

No. I've lost 4 vps this way (all datas destroyed of course).

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

LES said: No. I've lost 4 vps this way (all datas destroyed of course).

So you lost one, bought another, then that disappeared too, moved to the next one, etc?

• Nothing new, you should have known that it is 123systems!

• Actually it's Chicagovps...yet another shadow purchase. (Yes, yes, newwavenetconnect is the proper parent, but that is to avoid the history associated with cvps). Search that on Google, first page results are the bbb complaints and ripoffreports and a cc "case study" ;)

• LESLES Member

Maounique said: So you lost one, bought another, then that disappeared too, moved to the next one, etc?

No that was 4 active services ($9/y vps in different locations) that disappeared altogether out of solusvm.

• @thharris thats how mine started.

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2014

MattKC said: Actually it's Chicagovps...yet another shadow purchase. (Yes, yes, newwavenetconnect is the proper parent, but that is to avoid the history associated with cvps). Search that on Google, first page results are the bbb complaints and ripoffreports and a cc "case study" ;)

@MattKC ChicagoVPS no longer owns 123Systems, so please stop associating it with us :)

Press release to come in a few days time as the new owner gets situated.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited October 2014

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Press release to come in a few days time as the new owner gets situated.

Have you found a drunk homeless who agreed to be the new "official" owner?

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Amitz said: Have you found a drunk homeless who agreed to be the new "official" owner?

Surprisingly, yes

• said:
    Have you found a drunk homeless who agreed to be the new "official" owner?

said:
    Surprisingly, yes

Thanked by 4Neoon geekalot ehab ucxo
  • Well, everyone deserves a bit of luck sometimes... ;-)