Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Subscribe to our newsletter

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com

Latest LowEndBox Offers

VPS reselling options requested
    New on LowEndTalk? Please read our 'Community Rules' by clicking on it in the right menu!

VPS reselling options requested

Pals,
    I need vps providers which can compete with LEB prices.Already working with a few providers but looking for a more options (location wise). I mostly buy in memory slabs either 4gb/8GB sometimes 16GB. Please note that I am looking for Netherlands, UK, Germany or France based providers (other European locations can also be considered but ideally the companies should be based in europe or UK.
    Providers accepting credit cards will be preferred (not processed by paypal or skrill).
    Please suggest.

LETs make this world a better place.

Comments

• ausaus Member

Summer host?

• ?? what about it ?

Thanked by 1linuxthefish

• How much are you looking to pay for UK?

• Why don't you get your own server & virtualize that ?

I don't have any relation/affiliation with any LET Host, All of my comments are my own
      Simple bash script to clean compromised wordpress site [cPanel/WHM specified]

• Hey,

We would be happy to arrange a good offer for you at our French Location. We allow Bank Transfers or PayPal, and have some competitive prices.

If you could either PM me or head to our website (www.superior-networks.com) and open a ticket, we can work something out with you.

Thanks

Ryan

Ryan Wild - Superior Networks Founding Director
      Get your own custom VPS plan today here: https://www.superior-networks.com/billing/cart.php?a=add&pid=48

• @linuxthefish well for uk it depends on the slab. My german and netherland provider is given me a competitive bracket for 4G/160G/4T/6IPv4/8 user creation (usd 60/yr) with 1$/month for extra IPv4
      @Stephenlzzy well i am really thinking about it but I will have to get sometime out from customer service and system admin work along with sales lookout. I have a plan to get a server but time constraint. But please suggest me a startup dedi, should i go for proxmox free or Solus if I plan it?
      @SNetworks1 Thanks for stepping up. But i really need some provider with a credit card acceptance option (point is it should not be processed by paypal or skrill). I will get in touch :)

• NDTNNDTN Member, Provider
      edited October 2014

@immy: You can contact us via [email protected] We have just launched our new 10Gbps Netherlands VPS: https://greencloudvps.com/kvm-10gbps-vps.php
      We will have discount pricing for resellers :)

• @immy
      If you're still interested in being a reseller for VENETX, please add me on skype : VENETX

I could do for you $7/month LEB pricing for your needs such as 8gb ram, 100gb disk space, 1gbps connection, unmetered bandwidth, ddos protected, 1 IPV4 location FRANCE.

I do take in credit cards from Stripe, and 2checkout.

We do have instant setup via our billing panel and vps panel.
      If you go to https://venetx.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=8 and use promotion code :
      LowEndTalk77%

You will only pay $6.90/month

Thanked by 1aaxaa

[HostSlayer.com] | 250Gbps DDoS Protection | 1GB RAM | 1 CPU | 25GB SSD | 1TB | USA - $1.99/month

• @immy said:
      Stephenlzzy well i am really thinking about it but I will have to get sometime out from customer service and system admin work along with sales lookout. I have a plan to get a server but time constraint. But please suggest me a startup dedi, should i go for proxmox free or Solus if I plan it?

Haven't used proxmox, always use SolusVM as i'm much familiar with this so also suggest you SolusVM. It also depends on virtualization you need.

You can purchase from GVH's C2758 for start (I'm using it myself & pretty satisfied with it because of uptime & solid network)

Let me know if you'll need any kind of help in set upping any thing :)

I don't have any relation/affiliation with any LET Host, All of my comments are my own

• charliecharlie Member, Provider

Hi,

We are accepting credit card, and we have reseller plans. Please send a message to me what are you need.

• @NDTN Thanks man I will get back to you.
      @StephenIzzy Thanks man, I will look into it.
      @VENETX, Thanks bro for the great offer man we will discuss it.
      @charlie Thanks bro will get in touch.

Try to give something back to the community ->

• Hey everyone I will get in touch. @gtrax I think you like the offers.
      @NDTN I am sendin an inbox. @StephenIzzy I will PM you to discuss. @VENETX Your offer is really tempting :) @charlie Inboxing you

• @wych Bro I do not want to offend but is VPS container reseller is the same as hosting reselling ? one is ovz/kvm reseller the other is cpanel/whm reseller? you got my thread closed :(.
      If it is the same than fine but I did not want to mix the ovz reselling and cpanel reselling.

• @immy said:
      wych Bro I do not want to offend but is VPS container reseller is the same as hosting reselling ? one is ovz/kvm reseller the other is cpanel/whm reseller? you got my thread closed :(.

1) No there not the same thing, I didn't say they were.
      2) I close your thread; a mod would have looked at it and probably took the same view as me.
      3) You didn't clarify you were looking for webserver reselling on a virtual server forum.

BuyVM has some reseller acc's I believe if you are still looking.

Taking a hiatus.

• You should check BuyShared (From BuyVM) & Crissic offers for Webhosting Reseller, Both are super cheap & well known brands.

• @wych Thanks for BuyVM suggestion
      @StephenIzzy Thanks, yeah tried to get one from crissic but it was out of stock. Will try to get one from francisco :)

• @immy said:
      wych Thanks for BuyVM suggestion
      StephenIzzy Thanks, yeah tried to get one from crissic but it was out of stock. Will try to get one from francisco :)

You should know what you're getting as 2 days ago i suggested that to one of my client, & i felt ashamed by seeing load averages around 6.83 7.11 7.91.

Well it's a VPS indeed, submitted a ticket & support was very rude.

• @StephenIzzy said:
      i felt ashamed by seeing load averages around 6.83 7.11 7.91.

Is that the BuyShared server? These have 2xL5639 which can allow a load of up to 24 without any performance impacts (load of 1 = 100% utilization of 1 CPU core).

• @aus said:
      Is that the BuyShared server? These have 2xL5639 which can allow a load of up to 24 without any performance impacts (load of 1 = 100% utilization of 1 CPU core).

Yes, it's from buyshared.

Check this out :

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider
      edited November 2014

@StephenIzzy said:

Well it's a VPS indeed, submitted a ticket & support was very rude.

Not quite :)

It's a single very large KVM on a full L5639. The Adaptec 7805's perform poorly on the 2.6.32 kernels and since we're using cloudlinux we can't use anything newer. We do a KVM layer so we can run whatever kernel we want under it.

If you felt someone was rude just let me know and I'll personally look over the ticket.

Francisco

Thanked by 1aaxaa
      BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
      BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
    • @StephenIzzy said:

I don't see any problems with the load.

• @Francisco said:

Thank you for your explanation, actually i haven't saw load like these in my life so was a bit upset & couldn't imagine that you're using 2xL5639.

@StephenIzzy said:
      Thank you for your explanation, actually i haven't saw load like these in my life so was a bit upset & couldn't imagine that you're using 2xL5639.

Er? A load of 9 on a 24 core box is nothing....

I just rebooted the box since Cloudlinux itself is acting up but:

top - 22:14:07 up 5 min, 1 user, load average: 8.86, 5.15, 2.16
      Tasks: 670 total, 24 running, 644 sleeping, 0 stopped, 2 zombie
      Cpu(s): 26.3%us, 13.2%sy, 0.0%ni, 56.5%id, 1.6%wa, 0.6%hi, 1.3%si, 0.6%st

plenty of spare CPU and the SSD's are still more than fine considering they do 80 - 100MB/sec constant reads.

Cloudlinux is kinda like OpenVZ in the sense of loads. A single user ramping up loads and maxing out their CPU/etc can make the node side say it's running 500 loads but really it's a single user forkbombing their 1 core VPS and causing no issues for anyone else.

BuyVM - Dedicated KVM Slices / Anycast Support! / Stallion Control Panel / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
      BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
    • WilliamWilliam Member, Provider

since we are on a buyshared thread now, @Francisco - Can i buy more I/O limit on a reseller plan? 2MB/s are... not much.

@William said:
      since we are on a buyshared thread now, Francisco - Can i buy more I/O limit on a reseller plan? 2MB/s are... not much.

I'll fiddle with increasing the base numbers some :) The limit doesn't affect file downloads and such, just IO work loads.

Francisco

• DataWagonDataWagon Member, Provider

If you are looking for anything in the US, you can try out GSVPS reseller.

https://www.gosmartvps.com/reseller

• I don't know but this thread never got anywhere as most people got confused between VPS (Virtual Server) reselling and Webhosting reselling.
      What i was looking for was OVZ reselling options where I can get pre-buy resources and than resell them to my clients.
      I have a few deals already but looking to have some options in europe and uk.
      I will be looking for 4-8Gig RAM/8-12 users/12-16 IPv4/ 4-12TB bandwidth/200-500Gig Hard drive.
      At the moment I am getting good deals to be honest so provider will have to match 4G RAM/8 user/6 IPv4 /6TB bw/240G hard in 62euro/year and another provider in germany giving me 80usd/year extra IPv4 are 1usd/month. So please drop comments here or inbox me (locations europe/uk, type OVZ and if you accept credit/debit cards powered by stripe/2CO/worldpay/CCnow etc - please no paypal).
      Thanks in advance.

• IkoulaIkoula Provider
      edited December 2014

Hello,

@immy we are selling xen VPS with cloudstack ui.

You can manage and resell the VPS as you like.

We have shared hosts or dedicated hosts.

We are located in France.

It is hourly charged so the cloudstack account is free.

https://express.ikoula.com/en/public-cloud

If you prefer a dedicated xen host you'll have to contact sales department.

Feel free to ask any questions and try our service.

Have a nice day

Thomas - Technical Support - ikoula.com

hyperv vps /-/ xen cloud vm /-/ dedicated servers

• Sady said: Well it's a VPS indeed, submitted a ticket & support was very rude

Let me try to guess: the name starts with "A" and fininish with "c"?

:p

@Francisco: I have not relation with your way to manage your company and money BUT I'd like to suggest (if you allow me) to think about the idea to create 2 different teams to support: ONE with only the GOOD GUY and the other only with the BAD GUY. Maybe you will see after a while which side is growing better.

Waiting for reseller's offers here too. I can see them only in the others forums. :(

Where is my OLD signature Mr. MODERATOR that expended money with Root Level aka K-Disk aka Urpad?

edited December 2014

DragonDF said: @Francisco: I have not relation with your way to manage your company and money BUT I'd like to suggest (if you allow me) to think about the idea to create 2 different teams to support: ONE with only the GOOD GUY and the other only with the BAD GUY. Maybe you will see after a while which side is growing better.

That's just it, there isn't such a thing as 'good guy' and 'bad guy'.

Lets be real here. You asked quite a bit of my guys. You had tickets going for days, etc, because you were nit picking certain parts. You're welcome to share your ticket to prove me wrong, but I'm fairly sure if you were paying the price you were with many other hosts, they wouldn't have told you to stop being stubborn, they would've sent you packing.

Aldryic's a fantastic worker and minus the people that completely disregard our AUP/TOS, you'll have a hard time finding people complain about the quality of support he, or any of the other workers, provide.

Francisco

• NekkiNekki Moderator

Francisco said: Aldryic's a fantastic worker and minus the people that completely disregard our AUP/TOS, you'll have a hard time finding people complain about the quality of support he, or any of the other workers, provide.

I'd vouch for this. Aldyric's been a massive help with various issues (at least one of my own creation) over the years, he's one of the best support guys I've dealt with outside of the guys assigned to my accounts with the tier 1 hosting companies.

• I did not post his name here. You did.

The BIG problem was: if you start with ONE DOMAIN as the main you can not change your MAIN domain. WHERE is this in your TOS?

How stupid can be a person to migrate to another server he/she has never tried before?
      I am sorry, but I can not see anything SMART with this idea. I planned to migrate a few accounts to test. If everything worked fine... the others.

Will you stop anything that it is working to send to a new server and.. let's imagine problems (as the DNS's one that was not solved).

Majory of the tickets was to one thing: RESTORE a backup for a new account.

Yes, I have more than 20 accounts. But I think I only asked to migrate 10 or less.

And I will nost post anything else here. If I wanted this, I could post a review. I did not renew because I did not want to give neither ONE CENT to this kind of people. I asked to him to stop to reply my tickets to only the other guy replied. It could take more time, but at least a polited person could deal with me. Was this possible? No, he was there replying the tickets with his way to deal with clients (or with me).

If you do not like respect, I do. Specially when I am a client. And if you do not mind about the PRICE, I was a client. I sent a PM to the owner of the company. He replied me with what he tought about what happened. That was enough. I am trying to find another company. Life continues.

When I did my last post here I did a suggestion. You could simple ignore it. You have a big company to manage.

You are not my enemy. I hope your company grows.

Have a nice week!

Thanked by 1Francisco

Where is my OLD signature Mr. MODERATOR that expended money with Root Level aka K-Disk aka Urpad?

• Francisco said: I'm fairly sure if you were paying the price you were with many other hosts, they wouldn't have told you to stop being stubborn, they would've sent you packing.

You post in the other thread: the price is not a problem to you. You can work and make money with $2 offers. What happened with that idea?

Maybe I understood it wrong but if I am paying not much, I can not open more than XX tickets by month. As you told, ONE ticket was leaving a good time because it had relation with the migration process.

As I told there: each new account, one new ticket to your support. One new restore inside WHM. 20 new accounts = 20 new tickets in a month.

:)

Have a nice Sunday!

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Provider

I agree that buyvm support has an ego problem. Bummer because service is great!

• @shovenose said:
      I agree that buyvm support has an ego problem. Bummer because service is great!

I was only treated most respectfully by Delta and Aldryic.

(((o(゚▽゚)o))) If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy. (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

ヽ(`Д´)ノ Everyone should run Tor on their idle servers.

DragonDF said: The BIG problem was: if you start with ONE DOMAIN as the main you can not change your MAIN domain. WHERE is this in your TOS?

Change it where exactly? in WHMCS? Changing usernames within WHM isn't possible for a reseller. Changing the domain you can do on your own, you'd simply just add more.

Your issue was that you kept insisting on them changing the username of a reseller that had accounts under it which isn't supported by WHM. I'm not going to ask my guys to go manually editing flat files for every account you've into the system just because you spelt something wrong.

Aldryic was more than willing to clear out all of your sites, remake the reseller, and go from there. You didn't want this or kept beating around the bush about it, I'm not sure which.

This was entirely on you and please don't blame a language barrier. Your english is good enough, you were just being stubborn for no reason.

shovenose said: I agree that buyvm support has an ego problem. Bummer because service is great!

The only reason Aldryic isn't a fan of you is because there was already iffy stories going around about you flooding off peoples services, and then the whole you + GVH's 100TB bandwidth plans didn't help your case.

4n0nx said: I was only treated most respectfully by Delta and Aldryic.

We give what we get. If you're a complete asshole to us or act like a smart ass, you're going to get warned to smarten up and ultimately if it continues, we'll just push you a refund and go from there.

If you're respectful in your ticket, we'll go above & beyond. There was at least 1 customer that I spent a few hours on my weekend coding a custom authentication system for their OpenVPN setup and they were on our smallest plans.

Personally, we all enjoy doing tickets & helping customers out, even with simple things. I know I've been personally going the extra mile helping people with whatever quirks they've had with their anycast setups all week.

Francisco

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
      edited December 2014

DragonDF said: Maybe I understood it wrong but if I am paying not much, I can not open more than XX tickets by month. As you told, ONE ticket was leaving a good time because it had relation with the migration process.

As I told there: each new account, one new ticket to your support. One new restore inside WHM. 20 new accounts = 20 new tickets in a month.

Where did we say that you can't open more tickets?

We have $15/year customers that put in tickets all the time needing help with VPN installs, nginx setups, etc.

There is no cap on support in our TOS or AUP. Our pricing is where it is based on the fact that while many clients aren't going to need any help, there will be some that need non stop help - and that's OK.

We're fully aware that resellers will need to do imports possibly every day and all we ask is you give us a few minutes to pull down the cpmove file and get that handled.

Here's a prime example that I'll mark off incase some don't want to read it over:

There is one client that we've been having to manually export his site from web.com because >they don't have a panel for it. The FTP server on the node they were on was completely >ddos'd into the ground and wouldn't allow us to connect and when it did it'd time out. I >ended up having to write a script that packed up a backup of their site that we could then >WGET out of there. We also had to manually export their phpmyadmin.

Said customer? Not technical at all, simply put in a ticket and asked if we could please handle >this for them. Their renewal price? a massive $5/year.

Francisco

Thanked by 1perennate
    • @Francisco

I never tried your service but that is pretty awesome that you help customers with software installs and that, most providers will say "We do not handle that type of support" which I am not saying is a bad thing, but being a LEP (Low End Provider) I think that is really nice.

Thanked by 1Francisco

Signature goes here.

@Stevie said:
      Francisco

I never tried your service but that is pretty awesome that you help customers with software installs and that, most providers will say "We do not handle that type of support" which I am not saying is a bad thing, but being a LEP (Low End Provider) I think that is really nice.

Thanks!

We're in the midst of getting 'on-demand management' in place w/o a change in price. Users that need/want the support can ticket without fear, those that don't want it don't have to worry about it.

On-Demand will still abide by our usual privacy policies of requiring written (in ticket) permission to access a users service.

Francisco

• I am also looking for servers but scared to purchase servers because of summer hosts ;/

Cheap $9/Year Hosting(US/UK/Canada/ES) - Cheap Windows VPS Hosting from Dewlance & Linux Xen VPS at low price. PreMadeKb.com WHMCS/Blesta Readymade Knowledgebase
    • Well we got some Reseller packages But there in the the usa we have low ping to the UK

• @DragonDF

You sir, are continue to be an asshole. Maybe you should add BuyVM to your signature along with URPad.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt

• @W1V_Lee said:
      DragonDF

You sir, are continue to be an asshole. Maybe you should add BuyVM to your signature along with URPad.

Not as asshole as you defending companies in the type of URPAD, K-Disk, etc. "Well known companies in WHT". :(

Did you lose a lot of money there?

When will you ask your friend to send my last and actual backup and (sure) MY MONEY back? Remember: I had 2 months in front already PAID that time. Stop a service because they can not solve a simple BLACKLIST IP's problem is ridiculous and they did not like to receive tickets asking for a position. I had a client who could not send a SIMPLE email to himself or to his clients. If K-DISK had replied during 30 days... (maybe they were really busy).

About BUYVM, there is a BIG (BIGGGGGGG) difference than the K-Disk situation. BuyVM is not the same kind of company than that one you invested your money (and I imagine you lost some). In BuyVM I lost my time and made the support team lost their time trying to move a few accounts from other server. I had no other problem than the way the "bad guy" treat me as "a client". Support is fast and 1/2 unpolite (with me and some people here as you can type the name of the guy in search).

I did not renew the service. No problem else. BUYVM offered me the refund of my money and I did not want it. BuyVM CAN NOT be compared with that company(ies) you can read in my signature's link. It is not correct to compare this situation with that. Francisco is here every day. Where are you "friends"?

• Guys,
      Just bumping this old thread as I am looking for European OpenVZ provider which can give me Solus or other reseller panel with resources (I buy in slabs like 2GB/4GB/8GB on semi-annual or annual basis) where I can create vps for my clients. But I need really good price. Please give me lowest price possible.
      One more thing, I pay using my visa/master card and my country is not supported by paypal so providers having other card processors like stripe etc should PM or reply here.
      Thanks