Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

france location
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

france location

france location required with e3s.

not directly with online.net as it requires long time to verify, we need within 2 hour.

thanks

Comments

• budget , ip requirement , bandwidth requirement , ram requirement please post detailed info about what you need exactly

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

A VPS with E3 CPU's or a dedicated as you missed off many other requirements?

@Dilstar said:

>

not directly with online.net as it requires long time to verify

Your kidding right, my boxes were delivered in < 10minutes from signup.

• because you must be verified with them, their delivery time is 1-2 days written in the site.

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@Dilstar said:
    because you must be verified with them, their delivery time is 1-2 days written in the site.

No I mustn't ; I signed up, ordered a server that is in stock and available for delivery and then it was delivered.

http://www.online.net/en/dedicated-server/dedibox-classic2k14v2 Shows 42 available for instant delivery.

You also still missed off the rest of your requirements @Dilstar.

• i have received the reply from online.net

Hello,

The delivery process can take between 1 and 3 business days after the payment, we cannot speed up this process

Please let me know if can i help you in anything else

Regards,
    online.net

• Hello Dilstar,

this should not be that long.
    Can you please give me your ticket number so I can check the answer ?

Best Regards, Julien @ Online.net.

Thanked by 1Blanoz
  • @OnlineJulien do you have a sales email? All i see on the site is a phone number and i'm not much interested in calling...

• You can write to me on "jvallee at online dot net" but you can also create an account and then open a support ticket.

Thanked by 1Blanoz
  • my new ticket no 254118

• @OnlineJulien,

I have a plan to move my server from Kimsufi to online.net. My question is if I choose 1 package (Dedibox® XC) and then change to another package (upgrade; Dedibox®
    Classic 2014 v2) after 2-3 days that still pay 'setup free' again?.

• wychwych Member
    edited October 2014

@mustafaramadhan said:
    OnlineJulien,

I have a plan to move my server from Kimsufi to online.net. My question is if I choose 1 package (Dedibox® XC) and then change to another package (upgrade; Dedibox®
    Classic 2014 v2) after 2-3 days that still pay 'setup free' again?.

I would guess so, as its not a VPS you upgrade you would purchase a 2nd server and then cancel the first.

@Dilstar said:
    my new ticket no 254118

Y'know its been longer than two hours either way since your first message to this post.

• @Dilstar we correctly answered you that at Online.net we deliver servers in 20 minutes :)

@mustafaramadhan yes, you'll have to pay the setup fee twice, as said @wych, it's dedicated server, so it's a whole new hardware.

• edited October 2014

@OnlineJulien,

I found Dedibox® XC HDD speed slower compare to Kimsufi (found around 150 MB/s)

[root@oln1 ~]# dd bs=1M count=512 if=/dev/zero of=test conv=fdatasync; rm -f test

512+0 records in

512+0 records out

536870912 bytes (537 MB) copied, 7.59595 s, 70.7 MB/s

• @mustafaramadhan said:
    OnlineJulien,

I found Dedibox® XC HDD speed slower compare to Kimsufi (found around 150 MB/s)

What is it that you do with your box anyway? 70MB/s is just fine..

• Dedibox XC using HGST HTS721010A9E630 and my Kimsufi server using TOSHIBA DT01ACA200.

HGST is rank 102 and Toshiba is rank 12 according http://hdd.userbenchmark.com/SpeedTest/.

So, it's normal performance for HGST.

• @mustafaramadhan said:
    Dedibox XC using HGST HTS721010A9E630 and my Kimsufi server using TOSHIBA DT01ACA200.

HGST is rank 102 and Toshiba is rank 12 according http://hdd.userbenchmark.com/SpeedTest/.

So, it's normal performance for HGST.

Specifically the small box that is the Dedibox XC can only fit a 2.5" drive, which is what the Hitatchi drive is, hence why its a lot lower performance than a 3.5" drive. Its actually pretty good for a 2.5" drive.

• edited October 2014

Is any server provider in france, apart from OVH, throttling incoming UDP traffic?