Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

10Gbs VPS in EU?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

10Gbs VPS in EU?

ben78ben78 Member
edited October 2014 in Help

Hi

Do some of you know good companies where it would be possible to get a (cheap) 10Gbs (up/down) VPS in EU? (NL would be great, FR or other could do - I don't need much bandwidth)

What I find is pretty expensive - CatalystHost had a nice deal on LEB but @ Seattle...

Thanks!

Comments

• I saw one thread of hosthatch who have such a service with 10GBs in Netherlands

• 2Host had one ages ago.

• Thanks, will check both of them out!

• 2host sucks used them you will not even get 100mbit speed.Hosthatch on other hand was awesome when i used them you can go for hosthatch they are awesome.

• ben78ben78 Member
    edited October 2014

Ok, great to have some feedback, thanks instatech.

2host could be very cheap and worth a try but seems like their 7 bucks offer isn't valid anymore.

Hosthatch are way more expensive - but well, they offer a fair amount of bandwidth and if the network is nice, that might be worth it. Seems like they have no deals or smaller plans for someone who would like to try out their 10Gbps node.

• @instatech said:
    2host sucks used them you will not even get 100mbit speed.Hosthatch on other hand was awesome when i used them you can go for hosthatch they are awesome.

When I used them I got way more than 100mb.

• wych said: When I used them I got way more than 100mb.

Sounds like they are worth trying, to see how their network is. Sadly they don't have the 7$ offer anymore.

• @ben78 said:
    Sadly they don't have the 7$ offer anymore.

That sucks, it now $20/month?

• wych said: That sucks, it now $20/month?

The same code gives you the VPS for 12.50 rather than 25.

Do you remember the speeds you were able to get when you were with them?

Thanks

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ben78: Could you give us your desired specs and budget?
    We will offer 10Gbps KVM VPS in Severius - the Netherlands (the same datacenter as HostHatch) but with lower cost in the next few days. Now we are at final testing steps.

• @NDTN: did send you a pm.

If you don't mind sharing with the community, what are the specs/prices you are planning to offer?