Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Google Domains invite
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Google Domains invite

You requested to join the Google Domains invite-only beta and today we’re excited to offer you an invitation to join. To thank you for your patience, we will also allow you to invite five people.

Please note that our current beta is U.S. only.

So the first five of you guys from the USA that want this invite send me your info and I will invite you.

Comments

• MeanServersMeanServers Member, Host Rep

I have been having a hell of a time giving away my invites as well. The Google Domains interface is awful and you have to open a support ticket for creating nameservers. This product is not ready for prime time in the least bit. Good luck finding anyone to take you up on your offer ;-)

• I have invites as well but the other tread about this didn't seam to have any shortage so I never spoke up.

• @MeanServers said:
    I have been having a hell of a time giving away my invites as well. The Google Domains interface is awful and you have to open a support ticket for creating nameservers. This product is not ready for prime time in the least bit. Good luck finding anyone to take you up on your offer ;-)

I am not sure I follow you on the creating nameservers.. What issue did you have? I have not ran into a NS issue with any of my domains, custom nameservers used in all cases.

• It might just be another google flop and the prices are not cheep.
    Anyway one is gone so 4 left

• I would really like to test this out. It looks good, but yeah I would agree with @MeanServers that it is not ready for prime time. But yeah I would definitely love an invite