Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

White Label VPS Reseller with WHMCS Module
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

White Label VPS Reseller with WHMCS Module

I believe that this topic has already been asked before, the problem is i didn't got any realible answer.

So i want to resell VPS servers, Europe locations are much more requested.. but even US or Canada can be sold for my Europe customers. I don't want to buy first and try to sell after, i just want to be able to modify somethings and that would be perfect if you as provider should have a WHMCS module to be installed into my billing system. (WHMCS aswell), I've seen some modules that when the client purchases the product into my billing area, he sends the money to my PayPal account, and in few minutes the API reaches your billing area, makes an invoice, which will be automatically paid by a PayPal subscription accepted by me. Your billing area will send to my client the vps specs, and he can control the VPS from your SolusVM or from my billing area.

Could this be made possible ? Anyone interested in this kind of business ?

Comments

• OP, so you basically you're looking at a PAYG VPS Reseller with no upfront payments at all?

Technically, it is possible. You'll however have to invest in @ModulesGarden's SolusVM Extended VPS and then your clients will be able to manage their servers from your WHMCS installation.

• perennateperennate Member, Host Rep

There's this module for Digital Ocean reselling: http://www.whmcs.com/appstore/1722/Digital-Ocean---Reseller-Module.html

Unclear if they allow it or not, I saw quite a few forum posts about it but no one from DO answered.

• You can resell services like DigitalOcean as @pernnate said or you can setup your own vps service then you will need SolusVM or such VPS control panel and you can have it integrated with your billing system regardless of what it is

• @Catalin I can provide you that.

• edited October 2014

<--removed-->

• ModulesBakeryModulesBakery Member
    edited October 2014

VPSRAIDSolutions said: They do not allow resale

It is an old post from 2013 but it sounds like they do allow reselling.
    https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/reselling-droplets
    look for posts by "kamaln7"

Can you post where you found that? Making claims without linking to evidence is not very useful. From @ModulesBakery 's post it seems like they do allow it in general.

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited October 2014

Yes they do, aside from anything else I have provided funding for a service that is built around reselling DO and have had several discussions around that, the API and so on.

• edited October 2014

@perennate said:
    Can you post where you found that? Making claims without linking to evidence is not very useful. From ModulesBakery 's post it seems like they do allow it in general.

I havent seent he recent post , personally before i was into the business quite the time around puppet / muppet was released for DO I asked one of the support guys whether I could resale their services and they were like "NO"

• LeeLee Veteran

VPSRAIDSolutions said: they were like "NO"

I would say no to you as well to be fair.

Something familiar about you all of a sudden.

• @W1V_Lee said:

What do you mean ?

• I think i will try the DO module, or Vultr one. Or even DomFlow with servers in italy. If anybody als doesn't have a good solution for this problem.

• @Catalin said:

you mean that? http://www.domflow.it/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=133

As we bill hourly you not need high upfront payment, you can just upgrade 10€.

• yes i know @matteob , i've already read this, and i believe this will be a realiable solution aswell.

• @Catalin said:

ok great, if you want test it, contact me by email and i will give you a try

• If you're gonna go with an OnApp Based reseller solution, give @DediServe a shout: http://dediserve.com/partner

• This is a good ideea aswell @DalekOfSkaro

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Catalin said: This is a good ideea

Don't forget about the EU VAT rules starting Jan 1st 2015 :)

• Turnkey Internet gives such service with WHMCS but you have to buy a big VPS, pay monthly and tear that up into pieces to resell. And it's not cheap so you can't really make a profit without overselling or selling at really high prices.

• Reselling as a whole is a bad idea, unless you add some value to the product you resell.

For instance if you buy an unmanaged VPS, add management from you and sell it as a managed VPS - that would make sense. But if you just buy a VPS and resell the very same VPS to someone else - why would a customer want to buy it from you, instead of directly from the host who is providing it? Except for trying to bypass some ToS restrictions, and you know this is not going to end well.

• LeeLee Veteran

rds100 said: But if you just buy a VPS and resell the very same VPS to someone else - why would a customer want to buy it from you, instead of directly from the host who is providing it?

That's the point surely, the customer does not know who is providing it so they would not know they could have went direct. A white label VPS reseller is surely the same a white label cPanel reseller.

It's a low cost starting point.

edited October 2014

Since you mentioned Canada, we also provide a WHMCS module for our API (in Toronto) -- https://wiki.lunanode.com/index.php/Reselling

• @W1V_Lee / @rds100 thats why i've chosen to resell services, because with VPS servers, i am at the starting point as a product. I sell web hosting services, but vps servers, didn't sell them.

• sing90sing90 Member

Hi, I am developer and I am thinking of developing a module for DO, but I want to know how many people are willing to pay for better module or if they seem a monthly payment, I hope your answer.

• BharatBBharatB Member, Patron Provider

@sing90 said:
    Hi, I am developer and I am thinking of developing a module for DO, but I want to know how many people are willing to pay for better module or if they seem a monthly payment, I hope your answer.

Could you just go to digital ocean community page you'll find loads of them already developed. Please stop bumping old posts.

• winnervpswinnervps Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2015

@Catalin, we purchased a WHMCS modules from ModulesGarden, named Reseller Centre. In production, we found some bugs, and have reported to them. It took almost two years for them to fix them out. Besides, we have purchased a custom module Reseller Centre + Multibrand (combining both of their features). If you are interested, I'd be more than glad to assist you.

With this custom modules, you can be a reseller, with your own website/brand. No extra WHMCS licensed required. Sorry to add: Not to mention a whitelabel. You can add your own payment gateway, you could bring your own WHMCS TPL file, etc. There're lots of features, including but not limited you can reply ticket of your own clients. AFAIK. no one else has this custom module as this is an exclusive.

Thanked by 1Mridul
  • time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

We have ready to use WHMCS reseller module for our VPS and Storage server services. Easy to use, fully automated deployment and white label.

Including reseller discounts - it's a "hard to say no" deal :)

• cassacassa Member

I can recommend Time4VPS and DomFlow

• Limestone Network's cloud hosting can be provisioned through their very own WHMCS module. You'll need to have a LSN account and you'll also need to download their WHMCS module for cloud hosting provisioning.

• you can resell DigitalOcean servers directly from your WHMCS with this module, they also offer ontime payment. Visit https://oddcodes.com