Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What happened to Hosting Beam?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What happened to Hosting Beam?

Hey, any fellow Hosting Beam (formerly VPSNodeBox and PhoenixVPS) customers, do any of you guys know what happened to them? I had some stuff that all just went down about three days ago and has not gone back up.

I know @marcm frequents lowendtalk and would appreciate it if he could give us an update.

I had some stuff on my account and would appreciate if I and other customers could get an update. We got no notice over downtime or anything of that nature.

Comments

• Deadpool :)

• @0xdragon said:
    Deadpool :)

More like :(

That would be unfortunate.

• Looking at his account, Marc hasn't been active here for nearly a month and a half.

• @Doombuggie41 said:
    Hey, any fellow Hosting Beam (formerly VPSNodeBox and PhoenixVPS) customers, do any of you guys know what happened to them? I had some stuff that all just went down about three days ago and has not gone back up.

I know marcm frequents lowendtalk and would appreciate it if he could give us an update.

I had some stuff on my account and would appreciate if I and other customers could get an update. We got no notice over downtime or anything of that nature.

If its a dead pool please provide me valid invoice info of left over service period and I'll provide you free vps with same config ( storage will be less due to ssd ) till end of the service tenure mentioned in the invoice. Then you can pay to continue or can leave its upto you.

Thanked by 1sijie123