Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you also lost connection in all WLS servers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Did you also lost connection in all WLS servers?

coolindarkcoolindark Member
edited October 2014 in General

Just lost my all services hosted on WeLoveServers.
Anybody knows what's happening? Maybe a scheduled job?

Comments

• ElChileElChile Member
    edited October 2014

My VPS in Los Angeles has been down for the last hour...
    There are no announcements of schedules maintenance.
    There are no problems show on their network status page
    So who knows

Last downtime was 104 days ago, so not complaining
    EDIT: Not down. Network problems

• @mun just mentioned this in another thread I think

Thanked by 1ElChile
  • My WLS service in LA has been unreachable for nearly all of the last 12 hours. I've received no substantive response to my trouble ticket and they're telling other people that everything's all clear on Twitter. Tremendously frustrating.

• Yeah, whole colocrossing network died (well, 9%)...

• Isn't their connections issues due to the CC issue?

• UK works fine for me

• The network issues seem to have eventually stopped on Friday at 10:25am GMT (having lasted for more than 1.5 days).

The following support responses show that their support unfortunately still didnt improve

time of ticket +00h15m: I am investigating this issue and check after few minutes.

+12h37m: Your VPS is online now.Please have a check.

+13h07m: I will check this and update you regarding this. Please be hold on.

+15h54m: There was an abuser on the network sending DDoS attacks which was causing this, but we've caught and terminated him. Everything will be stable here on out. Are you having any issues in the server now?

The last response was sent exactly 12 hours before the situation got finally rectified. 16 hours for "no response" (except the usual one about "abuse") and 40 hours to "fix" it. Their overall system stability appears to have improved (the current machine was running smoothly for two months, instead of the previous regular outages every few days) but their support still leaves a lot to be desired, not to say inadequate I am afraid.

• I heard that WLS was recently bought out....

• Well gentlemen, after having a lovely connection with WLS, everything turned fine. These problems happened because of abusers and WLS had a noble move with disable these scammers accounts.

I hope these problems won't happen again.