Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unlimited/High Bandwidth Provider with Multiple Locations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unlimited/High Bandwidth Provider with Multiple Locations

I'm looking for a cheap VPS, with a high amount of bandwidth, so that it would be almost impossible to reach the limit. I don't want to have to worry about hitting the limit every month. It will be used for a private VPN, and I would like to use a provider that has servers in multiple locations.

Comments

• Hello,

All our plans include unlimited bandwidth limits and are very affordable. We currently however do only offer a French Location though.

If you are interested in this feel free to drop me a PM or visit our website: https://www.superior-networks.com/vps.php

Have a good day,

Ryan.

• edited October 2014

@NumaPlay said:
    I'm looking for a cheap VPS, with a high amount of bandwidth, so that it would be almost impossible to reach the limit. I don't want to have to worry about hitting the limit every month. It will be used for a private VPN, and I would like to use a provider that has servers in multiple locations.

What purpose is the vps for ? , I am providing from Orlando FL

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    What purpose is the vps for ? , I am providing from Orlando FL
    @NumaPlay said:
    It will be used for a private VPN,

• @SNetworks1 said:

It will be used for a private VPN,

I can provide , say your approx bandwidth usage per month

• are you looking for just one provider and subscribe their multiple locations? or what? and you don't even specify your budget.

• @creep said:
    are you looking for just one provider and subscribe their multiple locations? or what? and you don't even specify your budget.

He mentioned clearly , I would like to order form a provider with multiple locations. He's tryign to get all billing done at 1 place rather than moving to diff hosts for diff locations

• Cool. And do you provide multiple locations?

• @creep said:
    Cool. And do you provide multiple locations?

Now like I said I provide only at Orlando FL

• I'm really only looking for one host right now. If I would use different hosts, I would want them to be outside of the USA, as currently I have two plans, and they are both in the US.

• Great. Then you clearly don't read what the OP wanted , do you? :) and btw @NumaPlay I can only see DigitalOcean suits what you wanted. Multiple locations and unlimited bandwidth for $5 every month.

• @creep said:
    are you looking for just one provider and subscribe their multiple locations? or what? and you don't even specify your budget.

My budget is fairly low, a couple dollars per month per location. It all depends on the amount of locations, and the actual locations themselves.

• @creep said:
    Great. Then you clearly don't read what the OP wanted , do you? :) and btw NumaPlay I can only see DigitalOcean suits what you wanted. Multiple locations and unlimited bandwidth for $5 every month.

I said im providing in ORL FL if he's intrested.

And DO has a bandwidth limit.

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    And DO has a bandwidth limit.

At the moment DigitalOcean doesn't apply their bandwidth limit. it's still unmetered bandwidth.

@NumaPlay well then, for a couple dollars per month WITH unlimited bandwidth, I can't think of any. Good luck finding what you wanted.

• @creep said:
    NumaPlay well then, for a couple dollars per month WITH unlimited bandwidth, I can't think of any. Good luck finding what you wanted.

Yeah, I know what I want is rare, and I actually have found some, however most of them only have a single location.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

You don't need "unlimited" bandwidth just for a personal VPN, really.

All my Internet usage goes trough a VPN and I rarely hit more than 100GB per month. Any plan with a terabyte of monthly transfer will most likely be enough for your personal use.

• @Nyr said:
    You don't need "unlimited" bandwidth just for a personal VPN, really.

All my Internet usage goes trough a VPN and I rarely hit more than 100GB per month. Any plan with a terabyte of monthly transfer will most likely be enough for your personal use.

It will be used by me and a few friends. Also I just don't like knowing there's a limit. Even though most of the time I won't reach that limit, I just don't like knowing there is one.

• NumaPlay said: It will be used by me and a few friends. Also I just don't like knowing there's a limit. Even though most of the time I won't reach that limit, I just don't like knowing there is one.

There is always some limiting factor.... be it the port speed or the fair usage policy.

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

NumaPlay said: It will be used by me and a few friends. Also I just don't like knowing there's a limit. Even though most of the time I won't reach that limit, I just don't like knowing there is one.

What about OVH then? 10 TB + 1 mbps unmetered. They got France and Canada covered. They are one of the very few reliable providers meeting your unrealistic requirements.

• yourserverseyourserverse Member
    edited October 2014

Hi!

Check out our offers: http://yourserver.se

All our plans have unlimited bandwidth included.

• Check my sig link ;)