Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2 SoYouStart servers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2 SoYouStart servers

RizRiz Member
edited October 2014 in Offers

Hello -

I have two SoYouStart servers I am looking to transfer. They both have the $48 setup fee for 16 IPs, and the $69 initial setup fee paid.

E3-SAT-3 Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 4 c/ 8 t 3.4 GHz+ 32 GB 2 x 2 TB SATA $56/mo

E3-SSD-3 Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 4 c/ 8 t 3.4 GHz+ 32 GB 3 x 120 GB SSD $56/mo

Renewal Dates are the 16th/17th of the month - so it will be due in a few days.
Total paid in fees is $234.

Transfer should be fine pending your country (this is what I was told). $150 paypal for both. I would prefer to transfer these to the same person.

Thank you.

Comments

• I'm not interested personally, but wouldn't you need a valid/validated SYS/OVH account and confirm that a transfer is indeed possible prior to agreeing to purchase? With the potentially weeks or months it takes for validation for some people, wouldn't this deal may only be available for existing SYS/OVH customers?

• RizRiz Member

I never had a problem with the verification, and the support ticket was answered in a few hours after I initially put it in. I haven't had a problem with the support or service from OVH in the months these have been active.

To answer your questions, no.

• Is this in BHS?

• RizRiz Member

Yes, both are in BHS.

• xuancong6000xuancong6000 Member
    edited October 2014

PM me please Can I get only this plan: E3-SSD-3 Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 4 c/ 8 t 3.4 GHz+ 32 GB 3 x 120 GB SSD $56/mo ?

• RizRiz Member

The SSD server is gone. Still the 2x2TB left at $56/mo. Willing to take $60 for it. This will save you the $69/$48 fees ($117). Server is due for renewal 10/17.

• I have one more SSD server available that I no longer need.

E3-SSD-3 Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 4 c/ 8 t 3.4 GHz+ 32 GB 3 x 120 GB SSD $56/mo

Renewal date is the 16th (5 days). Setup fee paid, and has setup fees paid on 16 IPs as well.

Looking for $50 paypal and I will transfer it to your SYS account.

• @Riz what location?

• @wych this is at BHS.

• @Riz said:
    wych this is at BHS.

Dang, GLWS.

• @Riz Check PM :)

• Server is gone, thank you.