Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need oneplus one invitation
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i need oneplus one invitation

Hi any LET member have extra oneplus one invitation code? Can share 1 with me? Thanks you so much.

Comments

• Good luck getting one if you get an invite, Paypal payment only, and PayPal marked my payment as "fraud" because their automated system thinks OnePlusOne is a fraudulent company.

• Jeffrey said: Good luck getting one if you get an invite, Paypal payment only, and PayPal marked my payment as "fraud" because their automated system thinks OnePlusOne is a fraudulent company.

I dont believe that. I paid via Paypal and the payment got through fine. Afaik, I havent seen anyone else mention this on XDA either.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • They are giving a OnePlusOne away this week, so you may be able to enter that, but other than that invites are hard to come by. We are getting some in the next week or two from a friend of ours that owes us one, but they are not easy to come across.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/oneplus-insanity-week-day-1.144903/

• @Jeffrey said:
    Good luck getting one if you get an invite, Paypal payment only, and PayPal marked my payment as "fraud" because their automated system thinks OnePlusOne is a fraudulent company.

I also didn't have a problem getting mine..

• blackblack Member
    edited October 2014

I Just received an email for an invite. Let me know if someone wants to trade for it or make a donation to doctors without boarders with an amount >$25. I'd want screenshots for proof sent via PM.

Edit:

Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.