Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Snoork Hosting - Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 | 16 GB RAM | 2 x 120 GB SSD | ONLY $34.99/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Snoork Hosting - Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 | 16 GB RAM | 2 x 120 GB SSD | ONLY $34.99/mo

edited October 2014 in Offers

99.9% Network Uptime | 24/7 Live Chat Support | 15 Minute Ticket Response Time

Welcome to Snoork Hosting

At the first market of web hosting options, what makes Snoork Hosting stand out as the premier solution for your unmanaged hosting needs? Its our ability to deliver dependable and scalable on demand unmanaged hosting, that's priced for your business, at all stages of your company's growth. We're able to provide you with this world class service by owning and operating our servers at an exclusive state of the art data center and staffing them with onsite technical staff around the clock.

Dedicated Servers

Unlike most providers, Snoork Hosting owns and operates its Unmanaged Dedicated Servers at an exclusive state of the art data center. Snoork Hosting is staffed 24/7 by our support engineers. This allows us to provide an unmatched level of security and reliability by responding to issues directly. At Snoork Hosting 24/7 support services are available with all Unmanaged Dedicated Servers. Our support center includes 24 hour server level monitoring, service restoration and the peace of mind of a 99.9% network uptime guarantee.

Promotion Code: N6T8ZR9N7B

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3

4 x 3.3 GHz

16 GB Memory

2 x 120 GB SSD

3 TB Bandwidth

No Off-Site Backups

Dedicated IPMI/KVM

Basic DDoS Protection

99.9% Network Uptime SLA

15 Minute Response Time SLA

Unmanaged Dedicated Server

First 3 Months Only $34.99 Month - More Info | Order Now

After 3 Months $49 Month

Data Center

Atlanta, GA - 69.61.17.218

Comments

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member
    edited October 2014

quite cheap for usa. what are IP costs?

do you offer standard hard disks too instead of ssd?

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Good Offer. Is this v1 ?

• It is version 1 , btw please specify how many IP will you provide basically & how much do you charge for additional allocation.

• It appears to come with 5 ip addresses by default. This can be seen in the order form.

• @TarZZ92 said:
    quite cheap for usa. what are IP costs?

do you offer standard hard disks too instead of ssd?

$2/month for additional IPs.

These servers come only with SSD storage as they are in chassis that only support 2.5" drives.

• @Bhuvan said:
    It is version 1 , btw please specify how many IP will you provide basically & how much do you charge for additional allocation.

Yes, it's the Intel Xeon E3-1230 v1. 5 IP addresses come with each server and additional IPs are $2/month each.

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Good Offer. Is this v1 ?

Yes, it's the v1.

• @XFS_Duke said:
    It appears to come with 5 ip addresses by default. This can be seen in the order form.

Correct, 5 IPs are included free of charge.

• @Snoork_Hosting , dont you think charge for the ips is a bit over the hood? Are you providing discounts if they are purchased in blocks? , are you offering raid ?

• @VPSRAIDSolutions said:
    Snoork_Hosting , dont you think charge for the ips is a bit over the hood? Are you providing discounts if they are purchased in blocks? , are you offering raid ?

We had a lot of abuse when the IPs were priced lower, so to maintain clean IP space and have enough IPv4 allocations, we have to keep them priced at $2/month for each IP. You can get software RAID, but not hardware RAID on these servers.

• Sounds like a good deal!

KVM over IP available in case it's needed even if there is no dedicated one?

• ausaus Member

@Snoork_Hosting said:
    These servers come only with SSD storage as they are in chassis that only support 2.5" drives.

Can you install 2.5" HDDs?

• @ben78 said:
    Sounds like a good deal!

KVM over IP available in case it's needed even if there is no dedicated one?

Yes, KVM is available if needed.

• @aus said:
    Can you install 2.5" HDDs?

We do not carry 2.5" SATA drives. Only 2.5" SSD drives.

• nexmarknexmark Member
    edited October 2014

What datacenter is this, Edit looks like it's your guys own,
    Sorry my jaw was dropping too much at the prices

• @nexmark said:
    What datacenter is this, Edit looks like it's your guys own,
    Sorry my jaw was dropping too much at the prices

We're at the 55 Marietta St in Atlana, GA. CyberWurx facility.

No Cogent network ;)

• We now have Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 with 16 GB of RAM, 2x 120 GB SSD, and Dedicated IPMI/KVM for $34.99/month for 3 months. Thread has been modified to reflect the new offer,

• Any discount for annual or quarterly or some such. If the 3 month offer was the monthly then I'd probably sign up right now :P

• @Snoork_Hosting can you change SSD to standar HDD?

• @jeromeza said:
    Any discount for annual or quarterly or some such. If the 3 month offer was the monthly then I'd probably sign up right now :P

I'm afraid no discounts beyond $34.99/month. It is month to month ;)

• @dualityserver said:
    Snoork_Hosting can you change SSD to standar HDD?

These servers only come with SSD.

• @Snoork_Hosting Sadly, because i need standard HDD (for hosting service)

• @dualityserver said:
    Snoork_Hosting Sadly, because i need standard HDD (for hosting service)

Is the E3 CPU a must? We do have other servers with SAS 15K and SATA drives for $34.99/month for 3 months and then $49/month. This includes Intel Xeon 3450 and Dual Intel Xeon 5620.

• @Snoork_Hosting hmm try to chat with your sales team..:)

• @dualityserver said:
    Snoork_Hosting hmm try to chat with your sales team..:)

Awesome. If you'll need anything here, let me know.

• Intel Xeon E3-1230 with 8 GB of RAM and 4x 1 TB SATA for $34.99/month is now available. After 3 months $49/month.

• Now offering 100 Mbps unmetered bandwidth :)

• I'm confused so what's the offer now???

• @godong said:
    I'm confused so what's the offer now???

Hi,

All offers have expired currently. We should have some new offers in 1 - 2 weeks,

Thank you,

• I've had bad experiences with Snoork in the past. I purchased a shared hosting plan for 6 months, and they deleted my account without warning. This was after being a member there for months, however I was paying monthly then. They refused the refund and the PayPal case, and I was out of $30.