Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Core Upgrade
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Core Upgrade

Hi, anyone know a company that allow additional core upgrade only? and how much please. Thanks

Comments

• Like VPS CPU cores? I think most companies can offer that. What specifically are you looking for?

Thanked by 1wych
  • @XFS_Duke said:
    Like VPS CPU cores? I think most companies can offer that. What specifically are you looking for?

+1

• wxserverswxservers Member
    edited October 2014

@XFS_Duke said:
    Like VPS CPU cores? I think most companies can offer that. What specifically are you looking for?

-just a normal additional core for example if you have currently 1 core and you want to upgrade to 2 cores.

• Yea, most companies can do that. Some may be pricey. Normally nothing I provide comes with less than 2 shared cores, but if you want another core we could discuss pricing.

• Yeah, we do that all the time for clients actually.

• GreenHostBoxGreenHostBox Member
    edited October 2014

We offer $5/m per core upgrade and no downtime during upgrade. Each core for our VPS servers is 3.3+ GHz so it's a powerful CPU :)

• @DalekOfSkaro said:
    Yeah, we do that all the time for clients actually.

+1, just PM your provider for a price to upgrade.

• Yep, and $5.00/m per CPU is a common price :-) We charge exactly that! However, clients often don't need an upgrade for every 0.5 GB of RAM Comes with 4 CPU cores, up to 24.