Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bandwagon Host now has a Los Angeles location with QuadraNet!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Bandwagon Host now has a Los Angeles location with QuadraNet!

NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
edited October 2014 in Providers

For anyone who doesn't know them, they are nearly the only provider offering reliable OVZ containers for just $3.99/year!

Those are some of their very-low end priced offers (affiliate):

MICRO-64 $3.99/year 64MB RAM 1.5GB SSD 100GB Bandwidth on GigE

MICRO-96 $4.99/year 96MB RAM 2.0GB SSD 200GB Bandwidth on GigE

MICRO-128 $5.99/year 128MB RAM 3.0GB SSD 300GB Bandwidth on GigE

5G PLAN $9.99/year 512MB RAM 5GB SSD 500GB Bandwidth on GigE

This new location is specially interesting since their Phoenix location did go single-homed with HE some time ago. They will be switching to QuadraNet's Asia-optimized network in a few weeks IIRC. Their uptime is great and they have a very nice control panel where all is automated. I am not a big fan of OVZ myself, but they provide a great service with ridiculous prices.

Comments

• Picked up a Phoenix box yesterday after having a couple XVMLabs boxes for a little while now. I love the DC migrations - so if you don't like a location/want to try a different one, you can pop into KiwiVM and move your box in a couple clicks.

• Fuck yeah! Got a mini-128 gonna get another one

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

mikeyur said: Picked up a Phoenix box yesterday after having a couple XVMLabs boxes for a little while now. I love the DC migrations - so if you don't like a location/want to try a different one, you can pop into KiwiVM and move your box in a couple clicks.

Yeah, the control panel is very neat. A pleasure to use.

• @Nyr I wish they'd bring back the NL offers though. I missed out on those.

edited October 2014

mikeyur said: I wish they'd bring back the NL offers though. I missed out on those.

I don't think they will, they only have ARIN addresses and I suppose they don't want to risk a revoked delegation.

• yywudiyywudi Member
    edited October 2014

said: They will be switching to QuadraNet's Asia-optimized network in a few weeks IIRC

new Bandwagon LA order only?
    default in the plan or need to buy as extra?
    any more information from IRC?

yywudi said: new Bandwagon LA order only?

Yeah.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited October 2014

Test IP for Los Ang? really want to buy one!

ATHK said: Test IP for Los Ang? really want to buy one!

• @Nyr said:

Got an FL by any chance too?

ATHK said: Got an FL by any chance too?

• Brilliant, thanks.

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited October 2014

I have a 512 MB Plan of them. Can anyone confirm me whether every package has Dedicated IPv4 nor Shared Nat Ports ??

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    I have a 512 MB Plan of them. Can anyone confirm me whether every package has Dedicated IPv4 nor Shared Nat Ports ??
    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Dedicated.