Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XEN - 512 MB RAM - 20 GB STORAGE - 1 TB BANDWIDTH - $3 - PAYPAL/BITCOIN [SWITZERLAND]
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XEN - 512 MB RAM - 20 GB STORAGE - 1 TB BANDWIDTH - $3 - PAYPAL/BITCOIN [SWITZERLAND]

incloudiblyincloudibly Member
edited October 2014 in Offers

Incloudibly is a Swiss web hosting company that provides high quality Dedicated and Virtual Private Server hosting with professional on-demand DDoS protection.

Why VPS by Incloudibly?

• INSTANT AND FREE VPS SETUP
  • BASED ON XEN + ONAPP
  • BACKUP SNAPSHOTS
  • DNS HOSTING, PTR AND FIREWALL
  • 99.9% UPTIME SLA
  • 10 GB/S NETWORK CONNECTION
  • PREMIUM 1 HOUR SLA SUPPORT
  • DC IN ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
  • SWISS LAWS ON PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
  • UP TO 22% OFF YOUR ORDER FOR LONGER BILLING PERIODS
  • PAYPAL, CREDIT CARDS, BITCOIN, LITECOIN & NEXTCOIN ACCEPTED
  • PROFESSIONAL PROTECTION AGAINST DDOS ATTACKS (ON DEMAND)

Here's a typical node setup that use for VPS:

2 х E5645 CPU, 192 GB RAM ECC/REG, storage based on HA SAN (redundant switch and storage architecture with no single point of failure), 4 x 10 Gbps network interfaces (we use 10 Gbps links only), Arista network switches with sub-500 nanosecond latency. We use Onapp to manage our Cloud and VPS infrastructure to build a redundant setup with no single point of failure.

TEST IP: 46.28.204.55

Current VPS offers (SSD offers coming soon):

VPS-V0

• CORES: 1
  • RAM: 512 MB
  • STORAGE: 20 GB
  • NETWORK & BANDWIDTH: 1 TB / 10 Gbit/s port
  • MONTHLY PRICE: 3.00 CHF / 3.13 USD / 2.48 EUR
  • SETUP: Instant, free of charge.

VPS-V1

• CORES: 1
  • RAM: 1024 MB
  • STORAGE: 30 GB
  • NETWORK & BANDWIDTH: 2 TB / 10 Gbit/s port
  • MONTHLY PRICE: 5.00 CHF / 5.21 USD / 4.13 EUR
  • SETUP: Instant, free of charge.

Please view all Incloudibly VPS offers for more information or to place an order. We'll be glad to assist you 24/7 via live chat, support tickets and email.

Incloudibly accepts PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Bank Wire, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Nextcoin.

Comments

• You should remove the offers above $7.

• 512 GB RAM - 20 GB STORAGE - 1 TB BANDWIDTH - $3 - PAYPAL/BITCOIN [SWITZERLAND]

The apocalypse has begun..

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

512 GB RAM - 20 GB STORAGE - 1 TB BANDWIDTH - $3 - PAYPAL/BITCOIN [SWITZERLAND]

Has there been a mistake?

• @OP , Please read the rules.

You cannot list offers over $7 per month (USD).

Also your title says GB not MB as it should.

• That memory configuration is so sweet

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

Test IP? Read the Laws of LowEndTalk !

• Sorry for that typo guys - fixed. This thread will be edited shortly to comply with the rules.

Thanked by 1msg7086
  • @incloudibly said:

Right, that's better. It still doesn't instill confidence in your brand when you can't even read the rules however. That being said, we're all humans; and I forgive you. I'm glad you quickly updated the post without making a fuss (like some people do.)

• incloudiblyincloudibly Member
    edited October 2014

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Test IP?

What do you need test IP for? Ping or download speed? We run a DDoS protected network, so this matters.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited October 2014

@incloudibly what is this, Xen, KVM, OpenVZ? Amazingly, I couldn't find that mentioned anywhere in the offer or on your website. If you honestly think you can simply gloss over this "insignificant" detail, then indeed this raises some questions about whether I should trust your service.

One possible explanation is this is OpenVZ you're a bit ashamed of the fact, but still want to compete on the same playing field as KVM/Xen hosts, so the "solution" is to not mention OpenVZ anywhere.

• @rm_ said:
    incloudibly what is this, Xen, KVM, OpenVZ? Amazingly, I couldn't find that mentioned anywhere in the offer or on your website. If you honestly think you can simply gloss over this "insignificant" detail, then indeed this raises some questions about whether I should trust your service.

One possible explanation is this is OpenVZ you're a bit ashamed of the fact, but still want to compete on the same playing field as KVM/Xen hosts, so the "solution" is to not mention OpenVZ anywhere.

That's some nice conspiracy theory, I love it. We use Xen + OnApp.

• Test IP: 46.28.204.55

Also added to the initial post.

Server Specification?? And, if anyone wants to get the 512 MB Ram Plan on yearly basis, how much discount will he get ??

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    Server Specification?? And, if anyone wants to get the 512 MB Ram Plan on yearly basis, how much discount will he get ??

It's on the website: 12 months = 22%

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2014

Is the "Free 10 Gb/s DDoS Protection with every order" advertised in your home page available for the VPS products too?

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Here's a typical VPS node that we use:

2 х E5645
    192 GB RAM ECC/REG
    Storage based on HA SAN (redundant switch and storage architecture with no single point of failure)
    4 x 10 gbps interfaces (we only use 10 gbps links)

Discount for a 12-month billing period is 22%, so you'll need just 29.53 USD for a V0 (512 MB RAM) yearly plan.

• @Nyr said:
    Is the "Free 10 Gb/s DDoS Protection with every order" advertised in your home page available for the VPS products too?

Nope, DDoS protection for VPS is available for extra charge only. However, if you go with a Cloud hosting order, you'll get if free of charge.

incloudibly said: Nope, DDoS protection for VPS is available for extra charge only. However, if you go with a Cloud hosting order, you'll get if free of charge.

Then, the "with every order" part is very misleading. Also, your SSL certificate expired yesterday.

Finally, is Incloudibly a brand of Solarcom or are they your upstream? How long have you been in the business? Genuinely interested in your services :)

• Do you offer ipv6?

• @Nyr said:
    Finally, is Incloudibly a brand of Solarcom or are they your upstream? How long have you been in the business? Genuinely interested in your services :)

Solar Communications is our legal Swiss-based company, however, we sell under various brands including Incloudibly. We've been in business for solid 3 years and have thousands of clients (Dedicated servers, Cloud hosting, Colo, DDoS protection etc.).

Please double check incloudibly.net (our main domain name that you can exclusively access our services through) SSL certificate as it is completely valid.

• @eridan911 said:
    Do you offer ipv6?

I regret to say that we do not offer IPv6 yet.

incloudibly said: Solar Communications is our legal Swiss-based company, however, we sell under various brands including Incloudibly. We've been in business for solid 3 years and have thousands of clients (Dedicated servers, Cloud hosting, Colo, DDoS protection etc.).

Then all those are your brands? It's confusing, since many of them have exactly the same prices and products:
    https://www.solarcom.ch/en/partnerslisting

Please double check incloudibly.net (our main domain name that you can exclusively access our services through) SSL certificate as it is completely valid.

Sorry, I was checking incloudibly.com.

Last question, I promise: where do you source your DDoS protection from?

• Right, this is how we sell.

@Nyr said:
    Last question, I promise: where do you source your DDoS protection from?

I can say without any false modesty that it is completely proprietary, as DDoS protection is what we focus on. We own all the hardware and network equipment and provide custom solutions for our clients. Currently we can mitigate against any DDoS attack that scales up to 400 Gbps.

• Kick ass pricing and location :) And not trough PrivateLayer..

That's pretty impressive. Thank you for all the information!

• CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5645 @ 2.40GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 2400.140 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 222 MB
    Total amount of swap : 1023 MB
    System uptime : 4:54,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 18.0MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 1.11MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 998KB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 414KB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 6.00MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 3.65MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 768KB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 997KB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 1.28MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 1.86MB/s
    I/O speed : 235 MB/s

Poor Connectivity and only 222 MB left from 512 MB RAM. I have asked the support about this, they just asked what OS I am using...

@foetti said:
    only 222 MB left from 512 MB RAM. I have asked the support about this, they just asked what OS I am using...

What did you expect? Is not like they are eating your RAM.

Thanked by 1Cakey

@foetti said:

CPU model : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5645 @ 2.40GHz
    Number of cores : 1
    CPU frequency : 2400.140 MHz
    Total amount of ram : 222 MB
    Total amount of swap : 1023 MB
    System uptime : 4:54,
    Download speed from CacheFly: 18.0MB/s
    Download speed from Coloat, Atlanta GA: 1.11MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Dallas, TX: 998KB/s
    Download speed from Linode, Tokyo, JP: 414KB/s
    Download speed from i3d.net, Rotterdam, NL: 6.00MB/s
    Download speed from Leaseweb, Haarlem, NL: 3.65MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Singapore: 768KB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Seattle, WA: 997KB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, San Jose, CA: 1.28MB/s
    Download speed from Softlayer, Washington, DC: 1.86MB/s
    I/O speed : 235 MB/s

Poor Connectivity and only 222 MB left from 512 MB RAM. I have asked the support about this, they just asked what OS I am using...

100 Mbit/s Port?? O.o

My Bad ! Not 100 Mbit/s as CacheFly is getting 18 Mbps! But not 1 Gbit/s though!

• foettifoetti Member
    edited October 2014

@Nyr said:
    What did you expect? Is not like they are eating your RAM.

No but it is a misconfiguration on the container. So why ask for the OS? This could have been fixed by checking the container setup. And this is 222 MB Total RAM. So nothing that has to deal with the OS except some RAM for the kernel because this is XEN.

Ram Issue has been fixed by the support now.

But I would have expected better Connectivity since the server has a 10 GBit Connection.