Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

nuCDP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

nuCDP

Hey fellow LETers,

Anyone tested nuCDP by Softaculous? We, among many others, use Idera R1Soft. However, their license pricing inconsistency is making it rather difficult to decide whether or not to continue using them. Bacula4Hosts is not that much better as far as pricing goes.

So... I stumbled upon nuCDP and I wondered if anyone beta tested it.

Comments

• So you found it too? Did you get more information on it? As I would like to use nucdp too but for some reason it seems to have stalled and I haven't heard no more information on it

• Its in beta many years. 3 or more.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    Its in beta many years. 3 or more.

Okay so when are they going to release it and put it into virtualizor as default backup system instead of their not very good backup system right now?
    I heard them say they was going to do that but I haven't heard very much else about it all I have heard is it is in private beta and to be honest if it has been in private beta for 3+ years I would probably say it has been stalled or abandoned because to be honest if they launch the new product for what I saw cpanel? but yet don't want to continue on something like nucdp that actually had more promise than that I don't know as to be honest I like nucdp better than r1soft and I wish they would release it to the public already to be used.
    as it has very great potential though why hasn't it been finished yet as to be honest I haven't seen a project like that stay in private beta for 3+ years if it is being actively developed
    so I hope someone can prove me wrong that they're actively working on it and hopefully release it very soon.
    so do you have any other news or information on it besides that @ZweiTiger?

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Ask softaculous or here @virtualizor