Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling Blesta v2 and v3 Owned, Unbranded Licenses - All proceeds to charity
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling Blesta v2 and v3 Owned, Unbranded Licenses - All proceeds to charity

DanielBDanielB Member
edited October 2014 in Offers

Been trying to get this license sold for a few days now, thought it would get more interest in the other places I listed it, but figured I'd throw it out here as well.

I'd like to get $150 for it (all funds are going towards a non-profit formation, nothing is going in my pocket), but will accept $125 if I must.

With this purchase ($300 value if purchased direct from Blesta) you will receive a v3 owned unbranded license as well as a v2 owned unbranded license.

The support for these licenses is expired, yearly renewal is $39

Comments

• @DanielB check licensecart.com ( they providing for 170$ ) I tried selling mine for $150 today and was shocked that licensecart had blesta license ( unbranded owned ) at that price.

• I know of LicenseCart, I've known Mike for a while as well as Paul over at Blesta.

• What charity/non-profit is this going towards?

• This has been sold, no longer available. Thanks!

Anyone interested in where the funds are going can PM me if you'd like. It is still in the formation stage and not publically announced.