Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXcore seems to be busy..?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXcore seems to be busy..?

I haven't posted here in ages, not really my thing to post threads but...

Has anyone heard anything from IPXcore? Haven't had a reply to my ticket for 24 hours now, which is veeery unlike them, usually got a response within minutes the 2 years I've had an inactive webserver there. I don't have any buddies with hosting over there anymore so that's why I'm asking.

Comments

• Isn't it a public holiday?

• @ATHK said:
    Isn't it a public holiday?

What? Why? When? :P

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Erm, not in the US, I worked today :)

• What kind of ticket was it? Sometimes there are tickets that people just don't want to answer, because there is no polite way to answer it ;-)

• @rds100 said:
    What kind of ticket was it? Sometimes there are tickets that people just don't want to answer, because there is no polite way to answer it ;-)

I'm not sure if they answer sale tickets just as fast as technical tickets.

• Got an answer that my ticket was escalated, oh well :p has something happened to the team / drastic change in the past year Ive had an inactive server I nevee had to contact support for?

Was something DNS related.

• Now Im starting to get annoyed. What happened to IPXcore? I remember them as good and fast but its been almost 24 hours since they apperently "escalated" my tech ticket. Ive been polite to them so theres no reason. Whatsup with the "strive for 20minute/4 hour response time"

I only have a simple request for my name servers /dns...

• @zafouhar said:
    What? Why? When? :P

It was a 4 day weeken in Aus I think

• Even if it is a public holiday, most hosts wont take time off then. Usually urgent tickets only, and they will have a notification about reduced ticket response time etc somewhere

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • Thats it, Im cancelling all my stuff with IPXcore. They dont seem to care for their customers any more. One tech ticket has been "open" for 2 days now, and the other one that was escalated has been unanswered for 24 hours now...

• Requested EPP code so I can transfer away my domain, which I unfortunately registered with them. 48 hours now and not a single response.

• hostnoob said: It was a 4 day weeken in Aus I think

They're Australian?

• @hostnoob said:
    It was a 4 day weeken in Aus I think

It was on Monday, it's now Thursday the 9th.

• @zafouhar said:
    Damian

Last Active May 18

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Yeah, I noticed that Damian hasn't been active a long time here. Has something happened to IPXcore that I'm not aware off? Is Damian out or something? New owners?

• @Brightbull said:
    Yeah, I noticed that Damian hasn't been active a long time here. Has something happened to IPXcore that I'm not aware off? Is Damian out or something? New owners?

Probably he isn't active in this community, in the other community he has been last active on the 3rd of October.

• Still doesn't justify the fact that I get about one reply every 24 hours.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

Is your vps down or have a serious issue that makes it unusable?

• I had a domain i needed to use urgently but strict policies for norwegian domains require zero nameserver errors.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Brightbull said:
    I had a domain i needed to use urgently but strict policies for norwegian domains require zero nameserver errors.

So your mad because it's taken a little to fix a problem that isn't even their fault with a product that is just an extra they provide for convenience?

Thanked by 2zafouhar ryanarp
  • @trewq said:
    So your mad because it's taken a little to fix a problem that isn't even their fault with a product that is just an extra they provide for convenience?

Welcome to LowEndTalk !

Thanked by 3zafouhar netomx Makenai
  • I have webhosting with them, cpanel, not a vps. I expect that when they give me nameservers that i can use these.

And no, it doesnt bother me that it takes a while to fix - I can understand that, what bothers me is that its been days and I still dont know what theyre doing. The only eesplnses Ive been getting are "we'll look into it" and "we have escalated your ticket"...