Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Windows VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Windows VPS

Hello,

I am looking for a 1-2 GB windows VPS to run some SEO tools on..

Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

Comments

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

Hi,

If jingling is not the app which are you running try our http://sugarvps.com

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We have SEO Optimized plans for running SEO tools: https://greencloudvps.com/seo-optimized-vps.php
    You can check reviews about us on forum.gsa-online.de too :)

• @massguru said:
    Hello,

I am looking for a 1-2 GB windows VPS to run some SEO tools on..

Any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards

20GB SATA2

2GB DDR 3 Ram

2TB Bandwidth

2vCores

2TB Bandwidth + 1IPv4

What about this?

You can check out, order and more details are on this page

Nick

• @drserver I will be running some custom coded software to create backlinks. Not going to put jingling.

3GB VPS order placed.

Thanks everyone.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • MSPNick said: What about this?

that's nearly 9 dollars. well above 7

• massgurumassguru Member
    edited October 2014

@drserver why did you suspend my vps? I clearly mentioned I will run SEO tools which signup on different site and place links in profile.

If you didnt wish to keep us, you shouldnt have offered us the space.

What a waste of time and money..

edited October 2014

@massguru said: @drserver why did you suspend my vps? I clearly mentioned I will run SEO tools which signup on different site and place links in profile.

If you didnt wish to keep us, you shouldnt have offered us the space.

What a waste of time and money..

Hi,

Lets handle this like gentlemans. I will keep my mouth shut and refund you. If you really wish to continue this conversation here go on. Please note that we have live chat, tickets, skype, private messages, but no, you had to do this post....

@massguru

Refund (Unique Transaction ID # 1BM13098497474132)

• Thanks for doing a refund and cancelling the server.

Ethics are that a host must talk/discuss or inform the user about any sort of complaint or report. The report can be real or fake, but thats another thing. Ethically, a host is supposed to discuss and talk about the complaint and not suspend the server unless the report is 100% verfied and is extremely risky.

I have no issues with you. Server was good, it didnt go down. Only thing I hated was suspension with notification or information.

@drserver said:
    Lets handle this like gentlemans. I will keep my mouth shut and refund you. If you really wish to continue this conversation here go on. Please note that we have live chat, tickets, skype, private messages, but no, you have to do this post....

edited October 2014

@massguru said: Thanks for doing a refund and cancelling the server.

Ethics are that a host must talk/discuss or inform the user about any sort of complaint or report. The report can be real or fake, but thats another thing. Ethically, a host is supposed to discuss and talk about the complaint and not suspend the server unless the report is 100% verified and is extremely risky.

We got complain from reputable source. Your server was not terminated, but suspended to prevent future possible actions that may lead you and me in trouble.

I have personally send you ticket with clear SUSPENDED topic. However you posted it here. From that action i saw that there is not much what i can do to help you solve possible issue as you clearly stated that this is loss of time and money.

Only thing that i can do is to refund you.

Thank you for shown interest and for being our client.

Thanked by 1diszk