Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good Free Proxy VPN's / Paid?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Good Free Proxy VPN's / Paid?

Hello,

Basically I use Virgin media for my ISP and they have started to block so much. Its really annoying. i was on premium cyber-ghost but they've blocked that and another major one Ultrasurf.

Recommendations below would be helpful ! thanks.

Comments

• There's always the option of using one of the many excellent offers on here and setting up your own OpenVPN. Otherwise, I recommend VyprVPN, I've been able to push 100mbps consistently on their service. It's amazing!

• Run your own VPN, most VPN IP's are blacklisted from a ton of places also...

• Get a cheap $15/yr VM from Crissic (512MB RAM, 2TB bw) and you'll be fine I think :)

• We have VPN's Starting at £0.50 per month. https://www.superior-networks.com/vpn.php

• Creating a VPS on a cheap VPS would work pretty well but your IP will be unique to you, while a commercial VPN service where many user share the same IP can bring you a little bit more privacy (little bit as your browser user agent contains a lot of identifying information)...

If you're not looking for privacy but just to lift limitations yeah, a cheap VPS as close from you as possible is your best bet.

Good luck!

• nitrosrt10nitrosrt10 Member
    edited October 2014

+Shivam We all know why you need a vpn, you're not fooling anyone ya scammer.

• nitrosrt10 said: We all know why you need a vpn

to be fair, VM block ALOT. even basic proxies (although they don't block VPN's)

• www.vpngate.net

• Avast Secureline

• nexmark said: Avast Secureline

should be aware. they monitor & log EVERYTHING

• @TarZZ92 said:
    should be aware. they monitor & log EVERYTHING

Yes, but I don't have anything to hide, It's just to be secure on airport wifi or other unprotected and or fishy access points

• nexmark said: Yes, but I don't have anything to hide

email passwords, bank info, cc info. am sure that's stuff to hide... (and URLs with passwords and other id in)

Thanked by 1tarasis
  • @TarZZ92 said:
    I was talking about him being a scammer.

• if you only need iphone free I use http://www.freeiphonevpn.com

• @wych haha thanks but my ISP blocked it :I

• ShivamShivam Member
    edited October 2014

@nitrosrt10 Funny i need it for streaming videos since my isp blocks all websites solarmovie.so etc and now they've blocked cyberghost which i was using. Therefore stick to the topic or piss off.

• @Shivam said:
    wych haha thanks but my ISP blocked it :I

Who the hell is your ISP? And under what grounds?

@Shivam said:
    nitrosrt10 Funny i need it for streaming videos since my isp blocks all websites solarmovie.so etc and now they've blocked cyberghost which i was using. Therefore stick to the topic or piss off.

nginx proxy not an option?

• said: Hello,

Basically I use Virgin media for my ISP and they have started to block so much. Its really annoying. i was on premium cyber-ghost but they've blocked that and another major one Ultrasurf.

Recommendations below would be helpful ! thanks.

I'm very confused why you don't use a VPS from Skyline Networks?1!?

• Shivam said: @wych haha thanks but my ISP blocked it :I

http://www.trustedproxies.com/ loads fine on VM

• Virgin Media haha they said , they have received court orders?

• Shivam said: Virgin Media haha they said , they have received court orders?

they cannot block proxies. all they block is direct proxies (like proxybay sites)

am sure blocking random sites would be against freedom of speech/human rights etc

• ^ as you said i agree. But i think it might be something they insisted us on using one of their virus programs or something i think its named Fsecure. That might be the reason my cyberghost was blocked :I

• f secure blocks everything, but you can whitelist and disable parental controls etc. (in advanced settings)

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

I was going to say, I've got 4 VM Lines around the country and none of that is blocked.

• Check out VPN.sh..

Thanked by 1VPNsh
  • trvztrvz Member
    edited December 2014

Stop using VM - stop supporting bad provider behavior.

Thanked by 1im_jmz
  • I can provide a 500GB Bandwidth VPN for $3 per month
    with 3US Locations, France & Germany. PMme for more. It includes a full VPN control panel where you can see your BW limits. Type: OpenVPN

• @LordSpock said:
    I was going to say, I've got 4 VM Lines around the country and none of that is blocked.

Commercial? Pretty sure only residential connections are filtered.

• I tried Private Internet Access VPN service for Nextflix access and found it very slow. I ended up cancelling after one month and glad I did not pay for the one year package.

I now run my own Squid Proxy server on a US based VPS which works great.