Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MailTroop Professional Hosted Email Beta
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MailTroop Professional Hosted Email Beta

Came across MailTroop the other day and gave there free beta a shot with a space domain I have. So far there service has been great the UI has been exactly what your looking for for a straight forward email hosting. Best all there model is simple, email addresses for your domain up to 15gb of storage usage. So far I have not had any issues with delivery I tested with some of the major providers gmail, hotmail, yahoo and I got all the emails with out them going into the spam folder. Great option for not having to host your own email sever.

Comments

• arpanjotarpanjot Member
    edited October 2014

@wojons I spoke to them however they aren't giving any invites as of now. How did u sign up? Any invites available?

• @arpanjot said:
    wojons I spoke to them however they aren't giving any invites as of now. How did u sign up? Any invites available?

I looked in the footer and saw that i have a small yearly vm where they are hosted so i opened a ticket there if they could get me an invite it should be @cloudbells on the fourm

• btw they don't even use SPF and DKIM for their domain, how I can trust my email with them ? :)

I got decent speed to their website.