Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Superior Networks] Amazing Value OpenVZ VPS's Starting at £1.50 per month for 1GB
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Superior Networks] Amazing Value OpenVZ VPS's Starting at £1.50 per month for 1GB

SNetworks1SNetworks1 Member
edited October 2014 in Offers

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all having a pleasant day. Today I bring news of some amazing value VPSs from Superior Networks. All our VPSs are OpenVZ and utilize the SolusVM panel. Our servers are currently only based in France however we are looking into other locations for the future, so do keep an eye on our twitter & blog for news on that!

So these are some of the plans you can get, we are also giving away 75% off for the first 3 months with the code LET01 or 50% off for life using LET02. These offers are only available to the LowEndTalk Community!

Our lowest available plan is for 6.00 GBP per month ( £1.50 per month for the first three months or £3.00 per month for life) and includes:

• 1 GB of RAM
  • 200 GB Storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth Allowance
  • 1 IPV4 Address
  • 100 IPV6 Addresses
  • DDoS Protection
  • 4 CPU Cores

Buy Here:

The next plan you could get is just £6.90 (£2.40 per month for the first three months or £4.80 per month for life) GBP per month:

• 2GB Of RAM
  • 250GB of Disk Space
  • Unlimited Bandwidth Allowance
  • 2 IPV4 Addresses
  • 150 IPV6 Addresses
  • DDoS Protection
  • 4 CPU Cores

Buy Here:

You can view all our plans here: https://www.superior-networks.com/vps.php and the discount codes listed above will work on any of our VPS range.

Our Terms of Service is simple - generally as long as it is within UK law you will be allowed to do it. Running anything to do with Tor is one of the few additional restrictions we have to put in place due to the regulations of the Network Provider. There is a link to the full Terms of Service at the bottom of every page on the website. Refunds are only authorised should there have been issues on our end of the service (I.E. downtime that reduced our uptime to below what our SLA allows), in most cases where there are network issues you will have credit applied to your account valid for any services, or your current service extended by the agreed amount between a senior member of staff and yourself.

For those wishing to test our servers we have the IP superior-networks.com. If you wish to download some test files or run some ping tests we have a looking glass that you can use at https://www.superior-networks.com/lg/ and is available for our French Location.

Should you have any questions feel free to open a ticket or reply to this thread and I will be happy to help, any feedback on using our service is also very much appreciated and can be posted here, in a new thread or via email / ticket.

All the best,

Ryan

Founding Director of Superior Networks

Comments

• Too Cheap, GTFO please?

• Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @MorningIris said:
    Too Cheap, GTFO please?

Im sorry??

• @xDutchy said:
    Also please, mobile flag option..

We have made the appropriate corrections, I think it now follows all the rules & guidelines.

• No links to your site only link for looking Glass

• @robinjoo1 said:
    No links to your site only link for looking Glass

Of all the things I forgot to write... Thanks, I have added it now.

• 6 British Pound Sterling equals 9.58 US Dollar not 7 USD. So you probably want to change that to comply with the rules.

• And you don't even support Debian.....

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • @aggressivenetworks said:
    6 British Pound Sterling equals 9.58 US Dollar not 7 USD. So you probably want to change that to comply with the rules.

We have changed the post to include the prices with the discounts. Thats what we are charging with the discount codes. I hope that is acceptable under the rules.

• @cassa said:
    And you don't even support Debian.....

Due to the changes to the operating systems we support only a handful are currently actually listed in the billing system. We are also migrating to a new billing system shortly and once that is complete more operating systems will be listed for initial install.

These however are all the operating systems that we support and that can be installed via the SolusVM panel: https://pravi.us/laM

• SNetworks1 said: Thats what we are charging with the discount codes. I hope that is acceptable under the rules.

Google said: 6.00 British Pound Sterling equals 9.58 US Dollar

LowEndTalk Rules and Guidelines: Do not list packages that do not pass the pricing test, even if you have one or more that do.

• said: One of our mid-range plans is as follows and costs £14.00 (£3.50 per month for the first three months or £6 per month for life) GBP per month:

This is not £6 with discount code but £7 (50%). In both cases, this is more expensive than the LET limit ($7). So, either remove it or reduce price to match the rules (the £3.5 for the first months does not give qualification for the second offer of 50% discount on the £14 price)

• @Silvenga said:

LowEndTalk Rules and Guidelines: Do not list packages that do not pass the pricing test, even if you have one or more that do.

As I said, its £6 before the discounts that we offer for LET.

"Our lowest available plan is for 6.00 GBP per month ( £1.50 per month for the first three months or £3.00 per month for life)" £1.50 is $2.40 and £3.00 is $4.80.

• @jvnadr said:
    This is not £6 with discount code but £7 (50%). In both cases, this is more expensive than the LET limit ($7). So, either remove it or reduce price to match the rules (the £3.5 for the first months does not give qualification for the second offer of 50% discount on the £14 price)

So it does, I hadnt realized that I made that mistake, the appropriate corrections will be made.

• I tried to use LET02. but not discount for life

• @theenter said:
    I tried to use LET02. but not discount for life

Whoops, looks like I forgot to tick the right box. The correction has been made and it is now lifetime. Sorry about that.

• LET02 Promotion is now Expired :(

• @Rocky said:
    LET02 Promotion is now Expired :(

Sorry, we aim to have a constant turn over of promotions. These 3 are the ones we are pushing for the next 2 or so weeks, then we will have a fresh load of VPS offers up and running!