Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Evorack] - UK Windows VPS from only £4.30 pm
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Evorack] - UK Windows VPS from only £4.30 pm

Hi Everyone,

The team here at Evorack have been working very hard to bring new products to our service.

Today, we're really pleased to announce the launch of our UK Windows VPS packages. These packages run Windows Server 2012 and also come with access to the Windows Desktop. This plan is perfect for all you windows fans out there!

To mark this exciting new product, we're offering a special package for only £4.30 ($7) per month:

Windows Server 2012

1GB RAM

25GB RAID10 SSD-Cached Disk Space

700GB Bandwidth

Price: £4.30 ($7) per month
SignUp: https://secure.evorack.com/portal/cart.php?a=add&pid=81

Further Plans: http://www.evorack.com/uk-windows-vps.php

Evorack is authorised by Microsoft to provide Windows hosting and cloud solutions via the Service Provider Licensing Agreement (SPLA) programme. This means we can leagally provide worldwide solutions based on Microsoft technology.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Happy Evorackin'!

Cheers

Jonny

Evorack

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Nice deal, especially in the UK. May well get one of those for no reason at all.

• @W1V_Lee said:
    Nice deal, especially in the UK. May well get one of those for no reason at all.

Excellent :D

• @Jonny_Evorack

Hate to bring this up here, but, I have a couple of tickets that's been sitting in queue for quite a few days. Can you reply to the tickets?

• edited October 2014

@sumo said:
    Jonny_Evorack

Hate to bring this up here, but, I have a couple of tickets that's been sitting in queue for quite a few days. Can you reply to the tickets?

Hi Sumo,
    Are you an actual Evorack customer? Going by your messages in my LET PM inbox, you were just asking me a few questions? LET PMs are not tickets :)

If you are an actual Evorack customer, I apologise if there has been a dely in answer your questions, however I am unable to identify your account in our ticket system from your LET username. You can PM me your email and/or ticket number and I can have a look.

Thanks

Jonny

• Hi Sumo, Are you an actual Evorack customer? Going by your messages in my LET PM inbox, you were just asking me a few questions? LET PMs are not tickets :)
    >

If you are an actual Evorack customer, I apologise if there has been a dely in answer your questions, however I am unable to identify your account in our ticket system from your LET username. You can PM me your email and/or ticket number and I can have a look.

Thanks

Jonny

I am an actual customer. I'm not referring to the LET PMs as tickets. Let's talk further through PM, will PM you the ticket number.

• @Jonny_Evorack

Thank you for taking care of it the same day.

• @sumo said:
    Jonny_Evorack

Thank you for taking care of it the same day.

No problem :)

• cores? what CPU type?

• @TarZZ92 All plans come with 2 cores, and they are all Intel Xeon Processors :)