Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

chechnya sever
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

chechnya sever

AhmadAhmad Member
edited July 2012 in General

mind my english, it isn't good.
currently my tutor taught me.
I like severs and the $15 one from buyvm. would anyone get on from
chechen republic? we offer same price as canada here in grozny. i like to run a company on
computer.

Comments

• yes

• flyfly Member

no.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I imagine someone here would. Have you any experience with this type of business?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

I would because I have family around that area, however it is sort of politically unstable.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

chechnya is basically Russia, I imagine regarding internet they have same laws, but it is doubtful FBI would go there to seize hardware and all.
    I would be interested to run a Tor Exit node. How much BW can you offer ?
    M

• AhmadAhmad Member

no i never run buiseness before.
    the chechen republic has it own rule.
    the telecom come over later today we talk abut this.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

To be honest, from a client's point of view - I'd be looking for superb communication skills. Unless the client's can talk "Chechny-ian"? Or however it is spelled.

• @rsk said: "Chechny-ian"?

Chechen, or Russian, I think. >_>

I apologise if I'm getting this wrong, since I'm not too familar with The Chechen Republic, but didn't the Russians 'reclaim' the region just over a year ago by destroying it?

If you were able to offer a small VPS for $15 a year, I'm sure a few people would be interested though.

• @Ahmad said: the telecom come over later today we talk abut this.

Wait so are you planning on hosting VMs on your local PC in your basement or so over your DSL line?

@gsrdgrdghd said: Wait so are you planning on hosting VMs on your local PC in your basement or so over your DSL line?

Why not, it is the wild-wild east.
    M

Thanked by 1jar
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

As a Russian I think this all is some sort of hilarious trolling or a bizzare attempt at a scam.

:)

• SurgeSurge Member

@rm_ +1

• AhmadAhmad Member

people with good english will help clients.
    i have 1.2 year english learn.
    this not at home. this is at a sever place.
    this not scam, we give everyone hear 3 months for not.

edited July 2012

Stupid dropbox...
    http://db.tt/bpINq0T5

Someone should post that in an img tag that isn't on a mobile device ;)

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@jarland is that @HostBluff ?

Thanked by 1jar
  • prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Naaa.. That is our DR infrastructure. Security and privacy are guaranted by our bears.
    ;-)

Thanked by 2netomx Liam

You should consider switching the guards

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2012

Someone should post that in an img tag that isn't on a mobile device ;)

I would kill for that freecooling :(

• KMyersKMyers Member

@prometeus said: Naaa.. That is our DR infrastructure. Security and privacy are guaranted by our bears.

;-)

Woah, thats pretty high class, we decided to save the money for the building and hawk it for cheap hookers. Our Disaster Servers are just sitting under a rock somewhere.

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@gsrdgrdghd said: You should consider switching the guards

Is that image from Borat? :D

• rds100rds100 Member

Chechnya is too regular nowadays. I want a VPS in South Ossetia.

I'm not impressed until I get one on the moon.

• @rds100 said: Chechnya is too regular nowadays. I want a VPS in South Ossetia.

and one in Abkhazia whilst you're at it.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • SpiritSpirit Member

@Ahmad said: chechen republic?

If you're serious regarding this and you will have english speaking team.. why not? Many people here like "new" locations.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @Spirit said: If you're serious regarding this and you will have english speaking team.. why not? Many people here like "new" locations.

It's still Russia since they don't have a ccTLD or country code...

@William said: It's still Russia since they don't have a ccTLD or country code...

Yeah, but it is still russia in the arctic or Vostok station, it is still new...
    I would take one for the what the heck factor, if the going is good, will even keep it.
    However, Transnistria is also closer to here, maybe someone reads this and makes an offer ? They may have some romanian speakers there if they didnt kill all by now.
    M

• IntcsIntcs Member

Regarding English language I suggest you to improve it with simple tasks like reading some english sites(like for news or what interests you)/forums (like even LET) , also search Youtube for some English tutorials videos/series. Also use a grammar and spelling corrector to write on Internet, Firefox has it built in and suggests you the correct word. Also use an English<-->??? dictionary to check every while the meaning of new words to you.

All of similar things shall help you a lot within just a short period to improve your English a lot.

Since (IMO) that will help to make your intended work better, you'll need to improve your English as much as you can in order to communicate the best with providers and with your clients.

Thanked by 1Inglar
  • @Intcs said: Since (IMO) that will help to make your intended work better, you'll need to improve your English as much as you can in order to communicate the best with providers and with your clients.

Not really, i know many big ISPs where the management doesn't know a single word english.
    If he has staff for this where is the problem :)

• AhmadAhmad Member

no we have not bear.
    we alway look at south osseita in the while.
    telecom come here last day he like.
    he worker billed sever for you.
    telecom have staf speak english.
    No, no, no. I have 13 year so I study.