Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advertise on LowEndTalk.com
Looking for a VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking for a VPS

Hello,
I am planning to create a web based proxy site and a wordpress based site. Both of these sites will be new, so there will be not much traffic at start. For this purpose i need a reliable VPS. I like to pay yearly and my budget is $15/year . Any suggesstions about provider or specs that will suite my requirement ?

Comments

  • I can offer 512mb ram, 50gb space and 2 IPS with 350gb transfer for $15/year. Strictly no spam though. If you need higher specs let me know and I'll figure something out for you.

    XFuse Solutions, LLC
    Dallas, TX | Los Angeles, LA | Miami, FL VPS & Shared Hosting | Dedicated Servers | SSL Certificates | Domains | PBX Hosting

  • Ramnode do a $15/yr plan

    Favourite host in general: Ramnode (affiliate link)
    Favourite host for hourly billing/custom ISOs: Vultr ($50 free credit for new accounts, affiliate link)

  • gorengogorengo Member
    edited September 2014

    @XFS_Duke said:
    I can offer 512mb ram, 50gb space and 2 IPS with 350gb transfer for $15/year. Strictly no spam though. If you need higher specs let me know and I'll figure something out for you.

    okay. I think 350gb transfer per month ? how much vswap it will have ? Is there any reviews of your service ?

  • gorengogorengo Member
    edited September 2014

    @hostnoob said:
    Ramnode do a $15/yr plan

    Thanks i check it but the i think ram is quite low, 128mb ram/64mb vswap isn't it ?

    @add_iT said:

    Thanks for your suggestion. I search a bit about GVH and i found that there is not enough good reviews about them.

  • gihangihan Member without signature

    GVH is the best isp i worked with never worry about those reviews they do have a good support

  • @gihan said:
    GVH is the best isp i worked with never worry about those reviews they do have a good support

    are you serious?

  • gihangihan Member without signature

    I am serious my friend previously i used budgetvm but GVH is better than thatwith their prices i found thereis no downtime for my vps for past 6 months

  • gorengogorengo Member
    edited September 2014

    @gihan said:
    I am serious my friend previously i used budgetvm but GVH is better than thatwith their prices i found thereis no downtime for my vps for past 6 months

    Thanks. I will keep it in my mind. If i don't get any further good deals than i will try them.

    @yywudi said:

    Is there something wrong that happened to you while using GVH ? or have you any bad experience with them ?

  • @gorengo said:
    Is there something wrong that happened to you while using GVH ? or have you any bad experience with them ?

    during the past 6 months use, there're 5 or 6 times IP change/location change, and... I can't remember the total downtime then. is that bad experience?

  • DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited September 2014

    crissic maybe?
    @SkylarM

    I have many VPS with them, all working good

  • @Devonius said:
    crissic maybe?
    SkylarM

    I have many VPS with them, all working good

    Yes their service is pretty good. I also use their service about two to three months and they had great uptime but they don't allow proxy sites. That's why i want to buy VPS from another provider.

  • How about these mean deals? We can adjust where needed to fit your needs!

    VPS256

    256MB RAM

    256MB vSwap

    2 CPU cores

    15GB HDD space

    150GB traffic

    1 IPv4

    $13.50/year



    http://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=65

    Let us know, we're quite flexible!

  • @MSPNick said:
    How about these mean deals? We can adjust where needed to fit your needs!

    First of all i need 2 ipv4 to use SSL with my site, secondly 150GB traffic per month or yearly ? Everything else looks fine.

    @XFS_Duke said:

    I think Duke's deal was quite good. Duke how to order this service if i want to ?

  • @gorengo said:

    We can do another IP for you. Yes please contact me

  • @MSPNick said:
    We can do another IP for you. Yes please contact me

    How i can contact you e.g via email ? Or pm you ?

  • MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited September 2014

    Hi

    You can pm me and I'll sort this account out for you now (-:

    Alternatively, you can order and then open up a support ticket here;

    http://www.myserverplanet.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=65

  • Is it me or is your website down for the count at the moment? Safari reports "Server cannot be found"

  • MSPNickMSPNick Member
    edited September 2014

    @tarasis said:

    Looks like it, working on it now.

    And we're back.
    Thanks! ;-)

  • gorengogorengo Member
    edited September 2014

    I got no more good deals here. So i am thinking to try another place. I found that @XFS_Duke deal was fine but he is not telling me how order this. I also PM him but no reply, think he's busy.

    @MSPNick said:

    Thanks for your offer buddy but this deal is not the one that i am looking for :) .

  • @gorengo said:
    I got no more good deals here. So i am thinking to try another place. I found that XFS_Duke deal was fine but he is not telling me how order this. I also PM him but no reply, think he's busy.

    Thanks for your offer buddy but this deal is not the one that i am looking for :) .

    Let me know what you require and I'll sort this out for you :-)

  • Thanks buddy.

    @MSPNick said:

    I am getting the following deal for $15.50/year.

    512MB Guaranteed RAM
    512MB VSwap
    2 CPU Cores
    50GB HD space
    1500GB Bandwidth monthly
    2 IPv4
    3 IPv6
    1Gbps

  • Thank you all. Going to buy one from @tragic

  • i can set you up with a vps 2cpu @ 3.5 xeon E-3 1270v3 4GB Ram 60GB drive 1GB connect 4TB bandwidth 2IP's $6.00 Monthly PM me for info Las Vegas Location

    https://clancoms.com "Las Vegas cheap colo | Windows VPS | KVM | OpenVZ | Dedicated | Teamspeak3"

  • gorengo said: i need 2 ipv4 to use SSL with my site

    That hasn't been the case for quite a while now and with Windows XP discontinued you can finally assume support on every system that's even remotely up-to-date.

    Favourite providers (recommended for their reliable service, not their referral payouts): UltraVPSLiteServerVultr

    It's not that I'm an angry person, it's just that everything is terrible and nobody else seems to care.

  • @Clancoms said:
    i can set you up with a vps 2cpu @ 3.5 xeon E-3 1270v3 4GB Ram 60GB drive 1GB connect 4TB bandwidth 2IP's $6.00 Monthly PM me for info Las Vegas Location

    How to order ?

  • VPSRAIDSolutionsVPSRAIDSolutions Member without signature

    I can offer


    Node server is Dual E5-2620 v2 with RAID 10 SSD


    1 vcore

    256bm ram

    4GB SSD RAID 10

    250GB bandwidth ( we can do more for you )

    1 IP address

    Orlando

    HostDime Datacenter

    @ $12/yr

  • VPSRAIDSolutionsVPSRAIDSolutions Member without signature
    edited October 2014

    if you're paying 15 then I'd throw in 500GB bandwidth + 1GB SSD extra + 128mb ram to the guarenteed part

  • @solarhack said:
    How to order ?

    Go here https://www.clancoms.com/billing/vps-hosting.php click on the order now button

    https://clancoms.com "Las Vegas cheap colo | Windows VPS | KVM | OpenVZ | Dedicated | Teamspeak3"

  • Thank you all. Got one from @tragic . The initial setup was very fast and support is also very kind and fast.

  • @gorengo Thank you for the compliment :D

    hello world

Sign In or Register to comment.