Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Hello Can anyone please provide me with a vmx or smx enabled vps for hosting my own vm's?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hello Can anyone please provide me with a vmx or smx enabled vps for hosting my own vm's?

I would like to say I would only need a kvm or xen hvm(whichever platform allows exposing vmx or smx to the vm) with 2gb ram, unmetered bandwidth(of course we can negotiate this in private via pm), 100gb disk and well just the basic requirement above where vmx or smx extension(whatever processor you have either intel or amd) exposed to my vps.
Note this is for my personal usage only, no one else is going to use the vm's I create on this vps but me(So to potential hosts asking about this, don't worry about someone using my vm's to send spam, will not happen, as I will be the only one using them, and I can guarantee you I won't send spam or anything of that nature through the vm's on my vps or even through the vps itself.) 4-5ipv4 would be fine.
and would like it to be yearly priced on payment.
please any potential hosts please contact me via pm, not in a comment in this thread please as I would like to keep business matters private between me and the potential hosts involved(I want to do it this way so we can keep our business and what we are working on private as it should always be when you are talking to a host or anyone when doing business.)

Comments