Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any cheap provider with a lowend box with ~1TB bandwidth?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any cheap provider with a lowend box with ~1TB bandwidth?

TheLonelyTheLonely Member
edited September 2014 in Requests

I'm looking around for some days for a cheap box with some good amount of bandwidth.
I'm speaking of a ~256MB RAM, 5-10GB HDD and around 700GB-1TB (best link as possible for a fair price :) ) bandwidth for some VoIP servers.
I'm looking for a yearly plan. A location in US and maybe optimized for EU (& maybe Asia) would be great.

Anyone knows a cheap and good host that has some deals with those specs?

Comments

• If you dont need a dedicated ipv4 you could check out my sig :)

• @AutoSnipe said:
    If you dont need a dedicated ipv4 you could check out my sig :)

Dedicated Ipv4 wouldn't be needed I think since I can change the ports.
    I'll take it in consideration :)

• berkayberkay Member
    edited September 2014

I don't know if their routes are optimized for anywhere but Catalyst Host does some big BW plans. Check them out.

Oh, just remembered. i-83 have France unmetered with NAT v4.

Thanked by 1i83
  • VereloxVerelox Member
    edited September 2014

I will be happy to offer you this for 30 EUR yearly with Anti-DDoS Pro protection and unmetered bandwidth in France (256 MB of RAM, 10 GB HDD, 1 IPv4 no NAT)!

Virtualization type is KVM and VNC is supported the control panel is Virtualizor. You may feel free to PM me and I will be happy to set this up for you today!

• CatalystHost in DAL/SEA, BuyVM in LAS/EWR.

• @Verelox said:
    I will be happy to offer you this for 30 EUR yearly with Anti-DDoS Pro protection and unmetered bandwidth in France (256 MB of RAM, 10 GB HDD, 1 IPv4 no NAT)!

Virtualization type is KVM and VNC is supported the control panel is Virtualizor. You may feel free to PM me and I will be happy to set this up for you today!

What RAID setup do you have?

• ~$32 yearly,

https://clientarea.ramnode.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

~ $32 yearly,

https://clientarea.ramnode.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1

Ramnode is very good in EU, it's the only VPS company that I use there for monitoring, as there is nearly no false positives caused by the monitoring VPS going down or having network issues. I would recommend them for VOIP, and with the SSD or SSD cached plans, IVR and VM will fly.

• TheLonelyTheLonely Member
    edited September 2014

US located VMs/VPSs are also fine, just a good ping/distance to the EU. (To lower the price) Thanks for the sugestions so far, I'm going to make a spreadheet to compare them. I'm still open for sugestions!

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

We can do:

256MB RAM

50GB Disk

100mbit unmetered

$18 per year

Dallas TX

Our looking glass: http://tx.lg.queryfoundry.net/

Thanked by 1Droid
  • try WLS, they offer 19$ yearly plans with 1tb bandwidth and 1gb ram

• @K2Bytes said:
    What RAID setup do you have?