Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need windows vps with rdp enabled max $6 month.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need windows vps with rdp enabled max $6 month.

Hello everyone.
As the topic says...
Space 30-50GB
Bandwidth min. 100gb
Location usa or europe
Max budget: $6 month longterm.
License: I may activate it.
Just not hudsonvalleyhost.

Thank you.

Comments

• vultr with own iso may be close.

• Checkout goodhosting.co
    Vultr doesn't satisfy your needs in budget.

• Spend an extra dollar and get Winity

• drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

please check http://sugarvps.com all plans can be delivered with windows 180 days trial.
    1GB plan starting for 5.5 USD p/m

Thanked by 2Dilstar Pwner
  • DilstarDilstar Member
    edited September 2014

drserver , sugarvps.com highly recommended. i have many windows rdp for professional purposes since a year long. without any trouble, regarding hvh, my personal review is, they are quite restricted with cpus.

thanks

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @drserver said:
    please check http://sugarvps.com all plans can be delivered with windows 180 days trial.
    1GB plan starting for 5.5 USD p/m

I really love your branding!!! keep it up up its unique, fun and you have a very stable service so it all fits in!

Thanked by 1drserver
  • @drserver only issue is the order links don't appear to work for sugarvps are you aware of this?

All of them error:
    Uh oh! Something went wrong ...
    Our billing system encountered an temporary error.
    Please try to perform last action again. If error persists let us know, we will do our best to fix it.

• I <3 @drserver Such an amazing service for an amazing price. He's always finding ways to improve his products and really gives you great hosting for a discounted price. I've been using one of his Ninjas for a while and honestly was surprised with the quality of it. If it means anything, I'll proudly vouch for his service as well.

Thanked by 1drserver
  • drserverdrserver Member, Host Rep

@zafouhar said: @drserver only issue is the order links don't appear to work for sugarvps are you aware of this?

All of them error: Uh oh! Something went wrong ... Our billing system encountered an temporary error. Please try to perform last action again. If error persists let us know, we will do our best to fix it.

Thank you for reporting in, we have sometime problems after update of billing system

• praveenpraveen Member
    edited September 2014

@wych said:
    Spend an extra dollar and get Winity

They ended launch promo 2 months ago, now it will cost min ~ 10$

• wychwych Member
    edited September 2014

@praveen said:
    They ended launch promo 2 months ago, now it will cost min ~ 10$

*Spend an extra $4.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @drserver :Hi, I am interested in the plan SugarVPS Strawberry Cake, but with 2 GB of ram , what would be your price ?
    I do not need 1TB of bandwidth. thank you