Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Birthday discount?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Birthday discount?

zhuanyizhuanyi Member
edited July 2012 in Help

Just wondering if any of the provider here offer birthday discounts? Yes, I am not American but happened to be born on Independence Day, LOL

Comments

• martip07martip07 Member
    edited July 2012

dpedns its possible ............... anyway good idea but lot of problems :S

Probably this can apply for current clients but not for new clients :P

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Sure, message me :) Happy Birthday!

• DamianDamian Member

Hmm, interesting idea.... we'll have to consider it in the future!

• @CVPS_Chris said: Sure, message me :) Happy Birthday!

Done that :)

• RandyRandy Member
    edited July 2012

pm me too;-) will be happy to offer you discounts ;-) the only person that will not get is "the spammer" :-(

• @Randy said: pm me too;-) will be happy to offer you discounts ;-) the only person that will not get is "the spammer" :-(

Done that too, thanks!

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Not sure I can go much lower than our One year Anniversary sale I posted a couple days ago, but go ahead and pm me as well.

• @Fliphost said: Not sure I can go much lower than our One year Anniversary sale I posted a couple days ago, but go ahead and pm me as well.

Thanks a lot Fliphost!

• So thanks a lot everyone, I have got a pretty good LEB added to my list of LEBs, now time to go to work so that I can make enough and buy more LEBs :)

Yes, still have to work on birthday, even though all your Americans are taking a day off! Arghh....

• Go to America.

On 4th of July go out and buy a tank.

Enjoy 4th of July like an American.

?????

LEBs

Sounds like a pretty epic birthday plan right there. Do that for your next birthday :D

• @HalfEatenPie said: On 4th of July go out and buy a tank.

Tank of gas may be? Real tank? thank you but no thank you

• RandyRandy Member

buy him tickets too. i am not usa guy:-P no holiday for.me too