Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCore - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCore

Comments

• DamianDamian Member

@dominicl said: Interesting site.

And they didn't answer the phone. So they're out too.

• DamianDamian Member

@bijan588 said: If you do plan on moving give them a ping.

Will do, thanks!

• PacketVMPacketVM Member, Host Rep

@Damian said: And they didn't answer the phone. So they're out too.

Ah. Yea, it is looking like you might have to move your kit. I've recommended a few places above ^. QuadraNET would probably be my first option if you do have to move. Whatever gets your kit online quickest really I guess the option would be? ;)

I've got Skype contacts for Dustin/Chris at QuadraNET in sales if you want them?

Thanks

• DamianDamian Member

@vedran said: That's too bad, IPXcore is one of my favourite providers here and I don't even have a server with them.

Thank you.

• DamianDamian Member

@dominicl said: Yea, it is looking like you might have to move your kit.

We're trying a last few DC's in Phoenix; we'll see what happens.

@dominicl said: Whatever gets your kit online quickest really I guess the option would be? ;)

I've got Skype contacts for Dustin/Chris at QuadraNET in sales if you want them?

Indeed, we may need to do that. Anyone else able to vouch for Quadranet?

@Damian said: Indeed, we may need to do that. Anyone else able to vouch for Quadranet?

Take a look at their reviews on WHT, that will tell you how good they are. Let me know if you want their contacts and I'll shoot a PM over.

• TaylorTaylor Member

@Damian Good luck, also i'm sure your clients will understand your situation and not be annoyed with you unless you cancel the 32MBs :P

• The thing with Scalematrix, is if you know how to justify, IP's are nearly free.

They also have remote hands that does not cost an arm and leg. They have a 24/7 support phone number as well

On a side note, this current DC... Seems a bit rude.

Are you still unplugged?

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

@Damian said: Anyone else able to vouch for Quadranet?

There's no doubt about QuadraNet being good, it's just a matter of if you can get your kit there, off the top of my head @FTNChris, @mitgib and some others use their LA location.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@Damian said: Indeed, we may need to do that. Anyone else able to vouch for Quadranet?

I have not used them personally, but a friend of mine had good experiences with them... good network, responsive support, etc. He didn't run VPSes though, and I'm not sure how they deal with DDoS on client VMs for example.

There's some vouches for you :) They're definitely great. Phone support is also good, answers usually in a matter of seconds.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Good luck to you guys. All you can do is pick up and move forward.

• DamianDamian Member

@Taylor said: Good luck, also i'm sure your clients will understand your situation and not be annoyed with you unless you cancel the 32MBs :P

http://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/3480/disposition-for-ipxcores-32mb-vps-plan

@bijan588 said: Are you still unplugged?

I just convinced them to put our shared hosting back on the 'net, so at least I can send out notices.

• I can vouch for Quadranet too,as @miTgib is there and from what I have seen, it looks pretty nice.

@Damian said: I just convinced them to put our shared hosting back on the 'net, so at least I can send out notices.

Glad to hear that. So are they just letting you send out notices, and then taking it back offline?

• DamianDamian Member

@dominicl said: So are they just letting you send out notices, and then taking it back offline?

I'm not sure, to be honest. I really have zero trust for them at the moment, so even if they say they'll keep it online, who knows if they really will.

I'm formulating my notices now. Cycling through damage control on LET, 30+ people on live chat, and then writing a coherent notice for email is shortening my lifespan, i'm sure.

• miTgiBmiTgiB Member

@Damian said: Anyone else able to vouch for Quadranet?

My LA location is at Quadranet. Do you live in Phoenix, you seem to really have tunnel vision for it. LA is only an 8-9 hour drive.

@Damian said: 30+ people on live chat

Simple, go offline :P You don't have to deal with it because everybody will be getting notices in the next hour or so

I really hope you manage to get this sorted soon @Damian :) I am glad I didn't stay with Atjeu when I did try them out (lots of latency from the UK!).

Let us know when you've decided who to move to ;-)

• DamianDamian Member

@miTgiB said: Do you live in Phoenix, you seem to really have tunnel vision for it.

Adam lives in Phoenix, I split my time 50% here and 50% Omaha, NE, since my family lives there. There are no viable datacenters in Omaha. Kansas City is the best nearby option.

@liam said: Can you not ask to bring everything back on and just suspend the target? I guess you've already tried that!

Yes, I pointed out that we could terminate the target if they put us back online. They didn't.

The DC aren't exactly being helpful at all, are they? If I were the owner of the DC, I'd put you back online straight away, let you deal with the target and then whoop you're back online.

Obviously, it's not that easy...

• @Damian said: Kansas City is the best nearby option.

Never do Kansas City. Way way too many issues. (cough Datashack and Wholesale cough)

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

At this point I think the dos hit some bug or limit on some border or core router that they don't want/cannot risk to be hit again...

• DamianDamian Member

@TheHackBox said: Never do Kansas City. Way way too many issues. (cough Datashack and Wholesale cough)

Yeah I wasn't looking forward to it...

@prometeus said: At this point I think the dos hit some bug or limit on some border or core router that they don't want/cannot risk to be hit again...

Probably a packets-per-second limit. All of their routing equipment was old

If you can't find anything in Phoenix, go QuadraNet with the closest location (I think out of: Miami, Dallas and L.A)

• DamianDamian Member

Finally got access to Cacti:

• DamianDamian Member

Packets per second, from Observium:

• TaylorTaylor Member

And your website lives (:

• DamianDamian Member

@Taylor said: And your website lives (:

We convinced them to plug shared hosting back in so that we can send notices and such. VPS's are still MIA...

It's quite sad to think that they won't even let you back online to help with the attack and try to stop it from happening again.

Atjeu are probably loosing quite a lot of money from you leaving, and they're not even trying to help really at all...

• flyfly Member

heh

This discussion has been closed.