Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPXCore - Page 24
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPXCore

Comments

• DamianDamian Member

@jcaleb: Yes, but not at the moment, because the network at Colocrossing seems to be inaccessible

• PADPAD Member

Hoping it isn't another bad DC, and if so how the hell CVPS have lasted this long.

• In light of what this thread has been about and the events that had happened this last two weeks with IPXCore, I just wanted to put my two cents out here. :)

IPXCore has probably been the longest the place I have hosted with for my VPS needs. I never lasted more than two months with any others because of their customer service values or lack of services.

After hosting with other VPS providers, I found that more often then not, their commitment to customers was just not there. After shear frustration with a company that just wasn't there for anyone (No Chat or Calls went through after a while), I went to Web Hosting Talk, and found IPXCore. After talking to Adam on their chat, I bought the hosting from them, it was very obvious that they were very serious about customers.

Through the thick and thin with them, I have had nothing but the best Customer Service I have found in the hosting industry so far and their commitment to customers is World Class. And honestly - If it wasn't for their level of service in this event, I would have dropped them and moved to another company after this time. But since they were here for everyone and their support is great, I am still very glad to be hosted by them.

I must say that both Adam and Damian deserve a huge THANK YOU and if I could afford it - a nice trip to Hawaii for a week, but since this is the real world, I guess this will have to do. :)

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@Damian said: @jcaleb: Yes, but not at the moment, because the network at Colocrossing seems to be inaccessible

Thanks its the first time i tried to login to solus after a while. was waiting for the dust to settle.

• DamianDamian Member

@Medfordite said: I must say that both Adam and Damian deserve a huge THANK YOU and if I could afford it - a nice trip to Hawaii for a week, but since this is the real world, I guess this will have to do. :)

Hawaii would be nice, but thank you for the kind words :)

@jcaleb said: Thanks its the first time i tried to login to solus after a while. was waiting for the dust to settle.

I would say you have poor timing :)

Update: They're looking into the outage now.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@Damian said: I would say you have poor timing :)

I will wait then a few days and try again.

• DamianDamian Member

Looks like things are back online

• Yes - all back and working thanks! Looks like just a network problem as the vps shows 2days+ uptime, yet I was able to log into the control panel even when the vps was down.

• DamianDamian Member

@kiwidave said: yet I was able to log into the control panel even when the vps was down.

It's on a different network for the time being. Expect it to be at Colocrossing next week.

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@Damian said: It's on a different network for the time being. Expect it to be at Colocrossing next week.

Is it in Phoenix for now?

• 750!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

So, spam you day?

• jcalebjcaleb Member

@netomx i miss taipress, is he still around?

• yomeroyomero Member

http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/taipres

Just a couple of weeks and you miss him? ffs xD

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • DamianDamian Member

Looks like the network's crapped out again. Last response I got was:

I see you are doing 50MB outbound utilization (incoming to our switch) but from there, nothing abnormal.

Which wasn't very helpful. I guess we'll sit tight, and wait...

• yomeroyomero Member

@Damian said: Looks like the network's crapped out again.

This.

@Damian said: Which wasn't very helpful

They... SUCK

• DamianDamian Member

@yomero said: They... SUCK

Well, I don't know about that. I don't know where the issue lies yet.

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited July 2012

@Damian You'd better move to Datashack, contrary to belief, they are cheap, lot better than what you have been experiencing, half distance from niagara fall, free DA license, etc...

• PADPAD Member

"I guess you're using what you're paying for..nothing abnormal, we'll continue throwing problems at you, thanks for the cash!"

@jcaleb why you ask me?

Abd to continue spam, test my minivks server: http://ovh.neto.mx/

• yomeroyomero Member

@netomx said: Abd to continue spam, test my minivks server: http://ovh.neto.mx/

What documentation they asked to send?

• jcalebjcaleb Member
    edited July 2012

@netomx said: @jcaleb why you ask me?

I see you as ambassador of LET

@Damian maybe consider a government class DC?

• PatsPats Member
    edited July 2012

@jcaleb said: @Damian said: It's on a different network for the time being. Expect it to be at Colocrossing next week.

Is it in Phoenix for now?

it shud be in Colocrossing, now dont tell me its at the 'crossing' next to 'colo' :)
    11 342 ms 356 ms 343 ms CWIE-LLC.car1.Buffalo1.Level3.net [4.28.232.90]
    12 339 ms 341 ms 337 ms sapphire.ipxcore.com [198.144.190.2]
    13 332 ms 332 ms 331 ms host.colocrossing.com [198.144.189.xxx]

• PatsPats Member
    edited July 2012

@LAKid said: You'd better move to Datashack,

They're colo'ing at Wholesale Internet DC mainly (plus their own facility, not sure how it is)

@yomero said: What documentation they asked to send?

nothing.

@jcaleb said: I see you as ambassador of LET

Oh I see. Send me 100 of your best women to my address.

Thanked by 1jcaleb
  • InglarInglar Member

@netomx said: Send me 100 of your best women to my address.

And where a certain Ernesto Villarreal resides?

Now we need to know exactly it is! :)

@Inglar said: And where a certain Ernesto Villarreal resides?

Mexico, where the new President is a puppet designed by TV.... and raining lead....

Want my exact address?

• InglarInglar Member

@netomx said: Want my exact address?

I'm don't need in it in any case...

But every of '100 best women' may be yes :)

Or you prefer to use some kind of the special delivery services? ^_^

@Inglar said: Or you prefer to use some kind of the special delivery services?

bulgarian or Russian, please

This discussion has been closed.